Experience with mydigitaland.com and tiptopelectronics.co.uk ? (shopping camera)
Suspiciously cheap prices...!? Are they honest traders?
The company registered at Companies House with the number given on the website is D&B Technologies Ltd with an address in Bournemouth, England. It was registered on 10 January 2013. The telephone number is not a normal land line but a special number that re-directs the call to another number, usually a mobile (cell phone in US English).
The website is registered to a business in Sydney, Australia.
Draw you own conclusion.
Apologies. I should have stated that I was referring to tiptopelectronics.co.uk, not the other website.
Here's a thread concerning Tip Top Electronics, the company owner joined in and answered some questions.
Do a search on DPReview and you'll locate a thread or 2 on either/both. Google also returns multiple hits.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%