Nikon 1 "Photo of the Week" (Dec 10 - Dec 17)
Continuing what AEPA started, let's get going on the Ninth POTW.
NOTICE #1: Contest is only for Nikon 1 cameras and CX Lenses
NOTICE #2: This contest is for the enjoyment of photography and comments should only be of positive nature!!!!!
- Post one (1) photo per participant.
- Categories: anything you wish - landscapes, portraits, birds, sports, abstract, your choice.
- The contest is open to all photos taken at any date at this time
- Use any Nikon 1 Camera and CX lens
- This thread ends one week from the start at 12:00 PM Pacific Time (-8 GMT).
- Next thread (Contest) is to be started by the winner (most votes) within 48hrs of end of contest. If Thread is not posted runner up is to post.
VOTING: Please remember to vote.
- Vote for your 5 favourites by clicking the “Like” button beside the photos.
- Voting begins anytime, ends one week from the start at 12:00 PM Pacific Time (-8 GMT)
- Anyone may vote, even if you didn't post an image.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Please read the 2 items below and follow the instructions - thanks.
- Please reply to the first(original) post and please replace the subject title with the title of your photograph.
- When you make a comment please do not re-post the person’s photo so that we don’t end up with multiple copies of the same image, it makes voting confusing.
MOST IMPORTANT, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
Graham Fine Art Photography
Remember, it's not the CPU that's in your camera that makes great images, it's the one located about 4" behind the viewfinder that does.
Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended to impart a sense of humor. Given e-mail's inability to carry inflections, tone and facial expressions it may fail miserably in its intent. The sender acknowledges the limitations of the technology and assigns to the software in which this message was composed any ill feelings that may arise.
-- RiK --
LX7, FZ200, Nikon 1 V1 with 10-100 non PD
Since it's a bit cold now looking back at summer warms me up.
From my backyard,
Nikon 1 V1 FT-1 70-200mmVRII.
The Winner is iamthenewguy with his Summer Festival. Cangratulations!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|