Picture Pano's revisited taken with SD15. . .
I like the 2nd one and the last one of Lower Calf Creek Falls the best. Good framing on Calf Creek. Where was the 2nd one taken? The composition makes it a very strong image.
1) Grand Tetons, Why
2) Upper or Lower Falls in Yellowstone Park, Why.
If you look closely you can see people on walkway on opposite canyon wall walking down to overlook. I attempted to try to get a waterfall shot looking at and over the falls going down into the river canyon below but with the people and limited space it would have been hard to do.
3) Hydroelectric dam outside Portland, Ore
4) Overlooking Canyonlands in Ut at the White Rim trail which is around the fingers in the photo.
5) and 6) Calf Creek Falls , near Escalante, Ut. Nice day hike to the falls, weather was pretty warm but the falls looked great and the water also looked real inviting. . . .
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|