L X1 - One b&w conversion

Started Dec 9, 2013 | Discussions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Lechero Veteran Member • Posts: 5,947
L X1 - One b&w conversion
1

Your c&c are most welcome. Regards,

Eduardo

Best look the gallery picture.

Leica X1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
John Basso
John Basso Senior Member • Posts: 2,821
Re: L X1 - One b&w conversion

Hallo Eduardo.

This is a fabulous photograph.The interaction of the people in this shot beautifully composed with the inclusion of this magnificent tree.And what a tree it is. Bravo .***** Greetings; John Basso.

 John Basso's gear list:John Basso's gear list
Leica D-Lux 6
doto41
doto41 Forum Pro • Posts: 11,964
Wonderful composition!!!

Beautifully converged, and you caught a wonderful moment! all the people are placed exactly where they should be. The photo is excellent!

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

bosjohn Veteran Member • Posts: 4,890
Re: L X1 - One b&w conversion

reminds me of one of those early twentieth century family outing images. beautifully done processing and I love the composition which to me spells fun

-- hide signature --

bosjohn aka John Shick bosjohn@yahoo.com

fti Senior Member • Posts: 1,007
Re: L X1 - One b&w conversion

The composition and placement of the people work really well together. Nice one. I also like your conversion.

Lechero OP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,947
John

John Basso wrote:

Hallo Eduardo.

This is a fabulous photograph.The interaction of the people in this shot beautifully composed with the inclusion of this magnificent tree.

Thanks very much John, for your generous comment.

And what a tree it is.

It is an strange tree. Some people say it is not a real tree: Phytolacca dioica

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omb%C3%BA

All the best,

Eduardo

Lechero OP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,947
Dov

doto41 wrote:

Beautifully converged, and you caught a wonderful moment! all the people are placed exactly where they should be. The photo is excellent! ...............

Hi, Dov. Your comment is appreciated, very much.  

Best,

Eduardo

Lechero OP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,947
bosjohn

wrote:

reminds me of one of those early twentieth century family outing images. beautifully done processing and I love the composition which to me spells fun...........

Thanks very much, John. i was fortunate; it was one of those seldom moments when I hear _"hurry up, that is waiting for you!" . Best regards.

Eduardo

l_objectif
l_objectif Forum Pro • Posts: 19,776
Re: L X1 - One b&w conversion

Lechero wrote:

Your c&c are most welcome. Regards,

Eduardo

Best look the gallery picture.

This is a fantastic shot, Eduardo. What an amazing tree and your composition with the girl and the man turning his back is first class!... One of your very best, my friend!

 l_objectif's gear list:l_objectif's gear list
Leica D-LUX 3 Leica D-LUX 4 Leica D-LUX 5 Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) Nikon D300 +8 more
Lechero OP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,947
Re: L X1 - One b&w conversion

fti wrote:

The composition and placement of the people work really well together. Nice one. I also like your conversion.

Thanks very much, fti.

Eduardo

Lechero OP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,947
Louis

l_objectif wrote:

Lechero wrote:

Your c&c are most welcome. Regards,

Eduardo

Best look the gallery picture.

This is a fantastic shot, Eduardo. What an amazing tree and your composition with the girl and the man turning his back is first class!... One of your very best, my friend!

Louis, thanks very much. I am glad you like the picture.

Eduardo

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads