How do I get the shutter count for the Canon 7D?
3boyzmom wrote: How do I get the shutter count for the Canon 7D?
Magic Lantern firmware will give it to you.
Or you can try http://eoscount.com/
If your using a Mac - Shuttercount App.
Works for my 70D!
Magic Lantern firmware reads shutter count as one of its myriad features.
Sam K., NYC
If you have a Mac or Linux, there's a command line utility that will read shutter count and everything else out of the camera. You install it and run:
gphoto2 --get-config /main/status/shuttercounter
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power