The worst thing about the DF is the Disappointment

Started Nov 9, 2013 | Discussions
Alpha Tech Regular Member • Posts: 406
Re: Chris Niccolls is WRONG

marike6 wrote:

Chris Niccolls from The Camera Store does a proper Nikon Df video preview and seems very positive about the Df.

WRONG!

First of all, Chris is a salesman. He MUST like whatever product he covers in a video. He does this well, but he isn't going to tell you to not buy a camera because it is rubbish.

Secondly, did you actually WATCH this video? Chris pointed out that his team could not shoot with the Df because it was a preproduction model. It was nonfunctional, or for legal reasons his team was forbidden to shoot with it. Either way, this is not a proper video review! Just talking about a camera and not testing it is a PREVIEW.

Alpha Tech's gear list:Alpha Tech's gear list
Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Special Edition
aeschylus Regular Member • Posts: 255
Re: The worst thing about your post is the Disappointment

Leif Goodwin wrote:

I was so looking forward to your post. I expected it to be erudite, witty and informed. I hoped it would add to my life. But when it appeared it turned out to be just like all the other posts on this forum. And I had such high hopes. I'm hoping some other member can post exactly the thread I want.

By the way, is this forum always so utterly self obsessed?

Certainly. It's a conduit for the vapid, the histrionic, and the self–obsessed.

user_name Veteran Member • Posts: 3,134
Sony's new A7 and A7r

However, they are a different class of FF camera (mirrorless) compared to DSLR.

user_name's gear list:user_name's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Leica M8 Leica M Typ 240 +1 more
David314 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,790
Disappointingly close

Kodachrome200 wrote:

So lots of folks have been calling the retro DF ill conceived but I dont think that is true. I think it was a staggeringly good idea they just forgot to include anything good about the idea in the actual camera.

What is disappointing to me is how brilliant the idea is and how close nikon came to a great camera but didn't

it is like your team making it to the championship and losing by one point from an obvious mistake, it hurts more

mounting old nikon glass and pairing it with the d4 sensor? Brilliant

not improving the focus aid, with at least >*< becoming >>>>>>>>>*<<<<<<< argh

a fusion design with dial for ISO brilliant - putting the ISO and exposure comp on left argh

the one stop shutter speed dial should have been removed and this is what the top should look like for a fusion camera

The price is what it is but it is disappointingly high compared with the d800, especially in europe

the rumor of a sub $2k dslr was very exciting and a stripped down less expensive version would have been better received

2fps, 9 point af, spot meter only, no hdmi, no usb, no side connections, fewer body buttons, no top lcd, no flash sync out, 36 frame buffer $1750 us

and the in you hands campaign very well done and then the kit lens doesn't have an aperture ring?

marike6 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,088
Re: Chris Niccolls is WRONG

Alpha Tech wrote:

marike6 wrote:

Chris Niccolls from The Camera Store does a proper Nikon Df video preview and seems very positive about the Df.

WRONG!

First of all, Chris is a salesman. He MUST like whatever product he covers in a video. He does this well, but he isn't going to tell you to not buy a camera because it is rubbish.

I've watched lots of Camera Store preview videos and the reviewer, Chris Niccolls is knowledgable and is never at all shy about telling users when he doesn't like a camera.  But I've never seen him give a preview of a pre-production camera where he flat out said "this camera is silly" or other such nonsense.

Secondly, did you actually WATCH this video? Chris pointed out that his team could not shoot with the Df because it was a preproduction model. It was nonfunctional, or for legal reasons his team was forbidden to shoot with it. Either way, this is not a proper video review! Just talking about a camera and not testing it is a PREVIEW.

He couldn't shoot with the Nikon Df, but it was able to demo the dials, and talk about the locking mechanisms (something DPR IMHO blew way out of proportion). Every other preview I've seen, none of the other reviewers had any issues at all with the locking dials, even one gentleman on YouTube who had large hands talks about how nice the dials feel. But Chris also demonstrated the LiveView implementation, the brand new two-axis spirit level. He talked about the AI coupling and Nikon's implementation of lens compatibility. He basically did everything BUT shoot images with the camera.

Why I say it was a "proper Preview" unlike DPRs is because it didn't carry with it a mirrorless bias and silly conclusions like the Fujifilm X system is "retro done right" and the Nikon is not.

Chris seems to be a DSLR person but he's also quite familiar with the latest mirrorless models and he doesn't seem to mince words. But even as a fan of Fujifilm X cameras, he was still able to discuss the Nikon Df by providing useful information to the viewer, without bias or overly negative, uncalled for criticism.

marike6's gear list:marike6's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P330 Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR +7 more
scokill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,061
Re: Not again, what?

Fogsville wrote:

alabaster wrote:

Chris G Hughes wrote:

I swear. The infantilism of this country is embarrassing at times.

Which country is that then? Oh you mean the allmighty USA - the only country on the whole interweb thingy. May I bow to you sir.

Americans are generally infantile in respect to their geocentrism which is embarrassing at times.

We learned very well from the British

scokill's gear list:scokill's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon AF-S 70-200mm F2.8E FL ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
Without using it, who knows how close or not close Nikon came

David314 wrote:

Kodachrome200 wrote:

So lots of folks have been calling the retro DF ill conceived but I dont think that is true. I think it was a staggeringly good idea they just forgot to include anything good about the idea in the actual camera.

What is disappointing to me is how brilliant the idea is and how close nikon came to a great camera but didn't

it is like your team making it to the championship and losing by one point from an obvious mistake, it hurts more

Perhaps until you try to manually focus with AI Nikkors on the Df, you won't know how easy or difficult it is.

a fusion design with dial for ISO brilliant - putting the ISO and exposure comp on left argh

Unless people have really long thumbs, it doesn't seem like reaching a right side ISO dial would be possible.  In that case, it seems to make more sense on the left as all you have to do is remove your left hand from supporting the lens and change ISO which can be achieved while looking through the VF.

the one stop shutter speed dial should have been removed and this is what the top should look like for a fusion camera

The price is what it is but it is disappointingly high compared with the d800, especially in europe

the rumor of a sub $2k dslr was very exciting and a stripped down less expensive version would have been better received

2fps, 9 point af, spot meter only, no hdmi, no usb, no side connections, fewer body buttons, no top lcd, no flash sync out, 36 frame buffer $1750 us

and the in you hands campaign very well done and then the kit lens doesn't have an aperture ring?

So you don't care if they remove the shutter speed dial but the fact that the kit lens doesn't have an aperture ring is a big deal?  Why would Nikon totally redesign AF Nikkors like the 50 f/1.8G when there are tons of AI Nikkors already in production for users who prefer manual aperture lenses?  Sounds like a bit of a waste of resources to redesign or make a whole set of manual aperture, AF Nikkors.  But perhaps that is something Nikon is planning.  We don't know.

But I do have to wonder why some are so willing to write off this camera as a "poor implementation" without shooting with it?  Obviously the Df is a bit of a fusion of a modern AF DSLR with a manual SLR.  But isn't it better for Nikon to produce a camera with more widespread appeal than a more niche all manual camera with center weighted metering and a split prism finder?

Nikon Coolpix P330 Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR +7 more
MoreorLess Veteran Member • Posts: 4,576
Re: DPR didn't even shoot with the pre-production Df, that's the "silly" part

marike6 wrote:

raztec wrote:

Other respected viewers including Barney of Df and Thom Hogan, have said, as I suspected from just looking at the spec: "As such, although I hate to say it: from a cold, hard practical point of view, I can't shake the feeling that the Df is a little bit... silly."

"Respected viewer including Barney of Df"? Huh? If you mean Barney of DPR, he didn't even have a production camera and didn't shoot a single image with the Df. All he did was made an extremely generous comparison with Fujifilm X-Pro1.

I've owned the X-Pro1 and it is FAR from perfect. To argue that the X-Pro1 is a proper implementation of a retro camera and the Df not is naive at best considering that the X-Pro1 uses focus-by-wire lenses instead of properly dampened MF lenses like AI Nikkors, the OVF on the X-Pro1 provides only 85% coverage and needs crop lines for every different lens, and it only has dials for shutter speed and EV comp, the rest requiring menu diving.

But if not being able to lock on any subjects that are moving or having shutter speed and EV comp dials but no ISO dial is "retro done right" then yes, the Fujifilm X-Pro1 is retro all right. Really retro.

I use the Fujifilm X-E1 and a D800, and it's frankly ridiculous to suggest that the Fuji is a proper retro implementation and the Df is "a bit silly". And both Df Previews, considering neither of them spent much time with or actually shot any actual images with the camera, it was unjustifiably harsh.

IMHO, considering had no ability to shoot any images with the pre-production Df the were given, their negativity speaks more to DPR's waning credibility than anything else.

Chris Niccolls from The Camera Store, who does great camera previews was extremely positive about the Df.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lM0M-l6eu0

Retro done right = Mirrorless in the hands of a snappy dressing 20 something.

uxmal New Member • Posts: 4
Re: The worst thing about the DF is the Disappointment

If you really want retro, do what I have done and get out your old FM2.  It still shoots great photos if I pick the good compositions.  I paid for mine 20 years ago, so now I think of it as free.  Mine will be used for a trip this week.

noirdesir Forum Pro • Posts: 13,561
Re: Sony's new A7 and A7r

user_name wrote:

However, they are a different class of FF camera (mirrorless) compared to DSLR.

Which begs the question what the OP meant when he said: 'there are smaller FF DSLRs'

1. Either he is blaming Nikon for not doing the physically impossible (DSLR the size of a mirrorless camera and DSLR the height and thickness of MF SLR), or
  2. He actually wanted Nikon to release a FF mirrorless but isn't able to say what he actually means. 
Bingo...

MoreorLess wrote:

marike6 wrote:

raztec wrote:

Other respected viewers including Barney of Df and Thom Hogan, have said, as I suspected from just looking at the spec: "As such, although I hate to say it: from a cold, hard practical point of view, I can't shake the feeling that the Df is a little bit... silly."

"Respected viewer including Barney of Df"? Huh? If you mean Barney of DPR, he didn't even have a production camera and didn't shoot a single image with the Df. All he did was made an extremely generous comparison with Fujifilm X-Pro1.

I've owned the X-Pro1 and it is FAR from perfect. To argue that the X-Pro1 is a proper implementation of a retro camera and the Df not is naive at best considering that the X-Pro1 uses focus-by-wire lenses instead of properly dampened MF lenses like AI Nikkors, the OVF on the X-Pro1 provides only 85% coverage and needs crop lines for every different lens, and it only has dials for shutter speed and EV comp, the rest requiring menu diving.

But if not being able to lock on any subjects that are moving or having shutter speed and EV comp dials but no ISO dial is "retro done right" then yes, the Fujifilm X-Pro1 is retro all right. Really retro.

I use the Fujifilm X-E1 and a D800, and it's frankly ridiculous to suggest that the Fuji is a proper retro implementation and the Df is "a bit silly". And both Df Previews, considering neither of them spent much time with or actually shot any actual images with the camera, it was unjustifiably harsh.

IMHO, considering had no ability to shoot any images with the pre-production Df the were given, their negativity speaks more to DPR's waning credibility than anything else.

Chris Niccolls from The Camera Store, who does great camera previews was extremely positive about the Df.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lM0M-l6eu0

+1.

Retro done right, indeed.  I'm a Fujifilm X user and a fan of that system, but would anyone here take an X-Pro1 or X-E2 w/ a set of Fujinon primes over a Nikon Df with 3 high quality Nikkors?  I know I wouldn't.

And I think any Df Preview that makes the case that the Fujifilm X cameras are "retro done right" while the Nikon Df is somehow lacking to the point of being "silly" is unduly harsh and frankly not worth the paper (or HTML file) it's written on.  

Perhaps the Fujifilm X-Pro1 is better for attaching lady bug soft shutters and pricey braided leather straps, but from what I know about the Df, it is definitely not a better camera or a more well-thought approximation of a manual camera.

David314 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,790
Re: Without using it, who knows how close or not close Nikon came

marike6 wrote:

David314 wrote:

Kodachrome200 wrote:

Perhaps until you try to manually focus with AI Nikkors on the Df, you won't know how easy or difficult it is.

actually since I do shoot manually using the existing green dot as a focus aid, I do know how hard or not it is to manually focus

Unless people have really long thumbs, it doesn't seem like reaching a right side ISO dial would be possible.

I wonder how they will reach the shutter speed dial on the Df since this ISO dial is in the same place

In that case, it seems to make more sense on the left as all you have to do is remove your left hand from supporting the lens and change ISO which can be achieved while looking through the VF.

exactly you have to move your hand to change the dial,  you didn't even have to pick up the camera to make that observation

So you don't care if they remove the shutter speed dial but the fact that the kit lens doesn't have an aperture ring is a big deal?

Yes,

Why would Nikon totally redesign AF Nikkors like the 50 f/1.8G when there are tons of AI Nikkors already in production for users who prefer manual aperture lenses? Sounds like a bit of a waste of resources to redesign or make a whole set of manual aperture, AF Nikkors. But perhaps that is something Nikon is planning. We don't know.

A "redesigned" 50 f1.8 with a silver ring is a waste of resources

But I do have to wonder why some are so willing to write off this camera as a "poor implementation" without shooting with it?

Somethings are obvious, as you pointed out yourself,  and some things like specs are obvious too, like fps and if you have experience you know if that is enough for your intended use

Obviously the Df is a bit of a fusion of a modern AF DSLR with a manual SLR. But isn't it better for Nikon to produce a camera with more widespread appeal than a more niche all manual camera with center weighted metering and a split prism finder?

Since it appears to not fully cater to the retro niche and doesn't fully cater to the modern niche, I think it clearly falls into a worst of both worlds niche so I would say, no,

on the other hand if it had 8 fps with the 51 point af, (the mythical d700 replacement) better manual focus aid and a little more logical lineup on top of the camera (a worthy camera for old and new manual focus lenses) then yes, and they could have sold it for $3500

as built it is a camera that doesn't really officer any compelling features beyond the d800 and d600, and the price is a bit much just to get what is essentially a d600 with the d4 sensor

David314 wrote:

marike6 wrote:

David314 wrote:

Kodachrome200 wrote:

actually since I do shoot manually using the existing green dot as a focus aid, I do know how hard or not it is to manually focus

Unless people have really long thumbs, it doesn't seem like reaching a right side ISO dial would be possible.

I wonder how they will reach the shutter speed dial on the Df since this ISO dial is in the same place

In that case, it seems to make more sense on the left as all you have to do is remove your left hand from supporting the lens and change ISO which can be achieved while looking through the VF.

exactly you have to move your hand to change the dial, you didn't even have to pick up the camera to make that observation

So you don't care if they remove the shutter speed dial but the fact that the kit lens doesn't have an aperture ring is a big deal?

Yes,

Why would Nikon totally redesign AF Nikkors like the 50 f/1.8G when there are tons of AI Nikkors already in production for users who prefer manual aperture lenses? Sounds like a bit of a waste of resources to redesign or make a whole set of manual aperture, AF Nikkors. But perhaps that is something Nikon is planning. We don't know.

A "redesigned" 50 f1.8 with a silver ring is a waste of resources

But I do have to wonder why some are so willing to write off this camera as a "poor implementation" without shooting with it?

Somethings are obvious, as you pointed out yourself, and some things like specs are obvious too, like fps and if you have experience you know if that is enough for your intended use

Obviously the Df is a bit of a fusion of a modern AF DSLR with a manual SLR. But isn't it better for Nikon to produce a camera with more widespread appeal than a more niche all manual camera with center weighted metering and a split prism finder?

Since it appears to not fully cater to the retro niche and doesn't fully cater to the modern niche, I think it clearly falls into a worst of both worlds niche so I would say, no,

on the other hand if it had 8 fps with the 51 point af, (the mythical d700 replacement) better manual focus aid and a little more logical lineup on top of the camera (a worthy camera for old and new manual focus lenses) then yes, and they could have sold it for $3500

So perhaps the Df is not for you. That doesn't make the implementation bad or poorly thoughout. It makes it an implementation designed to appeal to as many Nikon users as possible, a camera that is equally at home with AF lenses as it is with MF lenses. A design intended to combine elements that appeal modern AF Nikon shooters longing for the superb low-light performance of the D4 sensor at a fraction of the D4 cost. And one also intended to appeal to users who prefer a slower, more methodical, traditional approach to photography and that also offers full compatability with pretty much all F-mount lenses ever made.

Early user reports by Nikon experts like Bjorn Rorslett are that the viewfinder is significantly easier for manually focussing than the D800. I'm not sure why users here who haven't seen or shot with the Df are writing it off as a poor implementation, but I suspect if the price had been an impossibly low $2000, those users would have been far less in number.

as built it is a camera that doesn't really officer any compelling features beyond the d800 and d600, and the price is a bit much just to get what is essentially a d600 with the d4 sensor

Compelling features?

• It offers the D4 sensor with its large 7.3μm pixel pitch
  • smaller, more manageable files more appropriate for high volume shooters much like the D700.
  • Better build quality and less generic, more unique design
  • smallest, lightest FF DSLR on the market
  • It offers a dedicated AF-ON button, one of the number one complaints of D600 owners
  • From the Camera Store and Bjorn Rorlsett preview, it apparently offers the best, most modern LiveView implementation of any Nikon DSLR
  • it offers a totally different philosophy than a typical DSLR like the D600 in the form of mechanical exposure dials
  • Better battery life
  • Quieter shutter than both D600 and D800

To each his own.  I think it looks like it's going to be a great camera and I will buy one for sure. Since I already have a D800, the D610 is not so interesting to me.  YMMV.

MoreorLess Veteran Member • Posts: 4,576
Re: Bingo...

marike6 wrote:

MoreorLess wrote:

+1.

Retro done right, indeed. I'm a Fujifilm X user and a fan of that system, but would anyone here take an X-Pro1 or X-E2 w/ a set of Fujinon primes over a Nikon Df with 3 high quality Nikkors? I know I wouldn't.

And I think any Df Preview that makes the case that the Fujifilm X cameras are "retro done right" while the Nikon Df is somehow lacking to the point of being "silly" is unduly harsh and frankly not worth the paper (or HTML file) it's written on.

Perhaps the Fujifilm X-Pro1 is better for attaching lady bug soft shutters and pricey braided leather straps, but from what I know about the Df, it is definitely not a better camera or a more well-thought approximation of a manual camera.

Really that's the conclusion I have to draw, "retro done right" according to DPR is a small camera that looks stylish by aping an old design but doesn't actually look to account for the difference between a mechanical manual focus film camera and an automated digital one with autofocus very well.

To be honest I think theres always been a tendency for reviews to go far too easy on the control systems of mirrorless cameras. Granted basic ones are probably going to be used like compacts on auto anyway but the more serious ones should be held to the same standards as DSLR's. Sony's new finger cramping shutter button on the A7 would be slaughtered on a DSLR for example.

Josh152 Senior Member • Posts: 2,018
Re: Repeating nonsense doesnt make it true

Kodachrome200 wrote:

Nope, I wrote my opinion once in organized and clear way and a bunch of you all DF apologists lost your minds and worte some immatue silly things to defend the honor of a camera you dont even own. I am not crying. I am just not buying this camera

True.  Sorry to say some of these people who have to jump in a and defend the camera are starting to sound a lot like the most extreme  fanboys on the m4/3s forum.

rgolub
rgolub Senior Member • Posts: 2,061
Re: The worst thing about the DF is the Disappointment

Eduardoo wrote:

I am afraid Nikon won't produce the realy simple camera some of us want. We'll have to look elsewhere.

Hoya?

-- hide signature --

RG
I break things.
www.lostrange.com

rgolub's gear list:rgolub's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D4 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +12 more
Shotcents
Shotcents Veteran Member • Posts: 4,472

Compelling features?

• smaller, more manageable files more appropriate for high volume shooters much like the D700.
  • It offers a dedicated AF-ON button, one of the number one complaints of D600 owners
  • From the Camera Store and Bjorn Rorlsett preview, it apparently offers the best, most modern LiveView implementation of any Nikon DSLR
  • it offers a totally different philosophy than a typical DSLR like the D600 in the form of mechanical exposure dials
  • Better battery life

To each his own. I think it looks like it's going to be a great camera and I will buy one for sure. Since I already have a D800, the D610 is not so interesting to me. YMMV.

I hate it when I agree with Marike6, but he's right.

No apologists here. Just actual working photographers who see a range of applications where this camera is ideal. Why on EARTH would a D800 owner choose a D610 for a second body over a Df. Silliest thing of ever heard!

Robert

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon D5300 +11 more
Josh152 Senior Member • Posts: 2,018
The trouble is

that from what I have seen of all people commenting and posting on the Df on DPR there are two groups of people who will never agree when it comes to the DF and which are the cause most of the arguing.

Those who fall in love with he retro look and old style control wheels whether from nostalgia or they just like it or it feels/looks like a real camera to them ect. These people don't care about the price/specs equation and just love the camera for it's retro design. They will defend against any criticism of the camera because they have such a strong emotional attachment to it.

Those who see cameras and the Df ans nothing more than another tool for taking photos and don't appreciate let alone share the stylistic and emotional reasons people want the Df. These people look at the specs, compare them to the D610 and D800, see the price of the Df and go, "WTF why would anyone spend so much on a striped down D610 just because it has a retro shell."

Add in the Nikon fans who will defend any product released by Nikon no matter what and it is no wonder all the arguing in multiple Df threads has been going on.

Shotcents wrote:

Compelling features?

• Better battery life

To each his own. I think it looks like it's going to be a great camera and I will buy one for sure. Since I already have a D800, the D610 is not so interesting to me. YMMV.

I hate it when I agree with Marike6, but he's right.

Robert, I felt the same way agreeing with your Df comments in your thread the other day. But I completely agree with most of what you wrote.

No apologists here. Just actual working photographers who see a range of applications where this camera is ideal. Why on EARTH would a D800 owner choose a D610 for a second body over a Df. Silliest thing of ever heard!

The D600/D610 is an excellent camera, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't produce the same kind of visceral feeling as the Df, or pseudo retro or mechanical cameras in general.  And I'm finding that one of my least favorite things to do is process a huge memory filled with high res RAW files. And the thought of being stuck behind my mac processing RAWs all afternoon actually makes me shoot less or more conservatively. YMMV.

sshoihet Senior Member • Posts: 2,603
Re: ????

Kodachrome200 wrote:

Chris G Hughes wrote:

turbsy wrote:

Chris G Hughes wrote:

Good GOD, people! Enough with the utterly asinine belly aching about the Df. Buy it, don't buy it but please, by Odin's Beard, SHUT UP ABOUT IT. It's just another camera. It isn't a cure for cancer. It isn't a terrorist attack. It isn't anything of any significant consequence. Get a sense of perspective.

I swear. The infantilism of this country is embarrassing at times.

Last time I checked this was a forum to talk about gear. would it be better if all the posts were praising the DF?

if you don't like the thread then don't reply to it and it will disappear.

Discussing is one thing. I think you know that. What has been going on here is FAR beyond the innocent discussion you frame it as. Nice try though.

???????

what is your problem. this has gone beyond innocent discussion? are you for real? Has it become sinister discussion? Your a piece of work. this is the first time i posted my opinion of the camera. Am i not entitled to my opinion?

your comment would be funny if it wasnt so paranoid

No but this incessant bellyaching about the camera, by people who have never even held it is not at all productive. This camera might be great for a lot of people but some of them won't even consider it now.

Really, do you think many of the posts about how people don't like it are at all useful? It's one thing to post an objective look at a product so people can make an informed decision but most of the posts here right now can be summarized as "I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!" Most of the complaining comes down to 2 things: 1. price, 2. it's not a D400. I think too many people think they're a snowflake, that they're special and what they want somehow matters to the rest of us. So no, unless you've held the camera, used it and have something useful to contribute, most of us don't care what you think about it.

The only reason I come here now is for amusement...

sshoihet's gear list:sshoihet's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 Canon EOS M Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads