Is there anyone who update from NX1000 to NX300? Is this update valuable?
That's a great deal you got there, care to let us know where from.
I bid it on ebay, brand new. I don't need the 3d lens actually, but for the same price, this lens seems better than the 20-50 kit anyway.:-D
For me it's so much better. I almost never used the 20-50, which I rate as the worse lens I have (for my tastes, of course).
The NX1000 is a great camera with tremendous picture quality and I have really enjoyed it but I just bought an NX300 hoping it will be better on the video end. I am also looking forward to the tilting touchscreen as well. I will try to report back with updates after I receive it and have a chance to test it out.
It seems the nx300 I bought still hasn't been posted, and the seller never replies my message...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%