NIK HDR Efex2> crashing> uninstalled it, now trying to download again

Started Oct 14, 2013 | Discussions
Prairie Pal Senior Member • Posts: 2,559
NIK HDR Efex2> crashing> uninstalled it, now trying to download again

Trying to download NIK HDR Efex2 again after uninstalling it. But when I click on download the file name pops up for nik.collection 1.0.0.7. I don't want to reload all the plug-ins.

I previously purchased all of the NIK plug-ins before Goggle took over.  Do I have to uninstall all my plugins and reinstall the google suite now?

-- hide signature --

Ivan

Prairie Pal's gear list:Prairie Pal's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon D600 Nikon D7200 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II +8 more
Minter357 Regular Member • Posts: 305
Re: NIK HDR Efex2> crashing> uninstalled it, now trying to download again

Prairie Pal wrote:

Trying to download NIK HDR Efex2 again after uninstalling it. But when I click on download the file name pops up for nik.collection 1.0.0.7. I don't want to reload all the plug-ins.

I previously purchased all of the NIK plug-ins before Goggle took over.  Do I have to uninstall all my plugins and reinstall the google suite now?

-- hide signature --

Ivan

That's what I had to do last week. I had HDR efex since last year. I did the demo version of the entire suite after the demo expired it wouldn't let me back in to HDR efex said my demo was expired, even though I had purchased it. I emailed customer support and they told me since I paid for HDR efex last year I was qualified to have the entire suite at no additional charge and sent me a link. It is my understanding that there is no way to get each individual program and requires you to download the suite. Hope this helps. I was really impressed by their customer service response, you might also try that.

Matt

OP Prairie Pal Senior Member • Posts: 2,559

Minter357 wrote:

Prairie Pal wrote:

I previously purchased all of the NIK plug-ins before Goggle took over. Do I have to uninstall all my plugins and reinstall the google suite now?

-- hide signature --

Ivan

That's what I had to do last week. I had HDR efex since last year. I did the demo version of the entire suite after the demo expired it wouldn't let me back in to HDR efex said my demo was expired, even though I had purchased it. I emailed customer support and they told me since I paid for HDR efex last year I was qualified to have the entire suite at no additional charge and sent me a link. It is my understanding that there is no way to get each individual program and requires you to download the suite. Hope this helps. I was really impressed by their customer service response, you might also try that.

Matt

Thanks for the info Matt.  Exactly what I was looking for.

Did you uninstall all the original NIK software before downloading the new suite?

Which editing software are you using to access the plug-ins?

-- hide signature --

Ivan

Prairie Pal's gear list:Prairie Pal's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon D600 Nikon D7200 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II +8 more
Minter357 Regular Member • Posts: 305

I use LR5 and CS6. and I did not uninstall if I remember correctly it replaced the versions I had installed.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads