Was thinking of buying Nikon, but not so fast......

Started Sep 26, 2013 | Discussions
rkachurak New Member • Posts: 19
Was thinking of buying Nikon, but not so fast......

I have been shooting with Olympus since 2007.  I originally started out with E-500 with kit lens.  About 2 years later bought a used 14-54 then  in 2010 bought a used E-30 and have been using that ever since.  I have also purchased a used 50-200swd in 2012, a 70-300in 2012 and a brand new 50mm2.0. last year.

The majority of my shooting is with the 14-54 and 50-200 which I feel covers my needs very well.  For the past year or so I had the itch of buying a new camera with the new bells and whistles and was considering changing to Nikon.  This past weekend a friend brought her D5200 with two kit lens to my sons soccer game for me to try and also giver her lessons.  While it did a fantastic job taking pictures even with the kit lens, I must say I was rather disappointed with trying to access some of the controls and features of the camera.  I didn't like the fact that I couldn't figure out how to toggle the data on the back screen using the four directional arrows to get to the camera setting faster like Olympus allows you to do.  Also I think the camera had only one dial on it where as I am used to having 2 like the E-30 has.  And Finally it just felt awkward to hold the Nikon (felt like a toy) as compared to my E-30.  Now granted shooting maybe 100 or so pictures with a camera over a 45 minute span shouldn't be compared to using my E-30 for 4 years and shooting 10,000 to 15,000 pictures with it.

I know that the D7100 would probably feel closer to the E-30 then the D5200 in terms of size and weight.  The feel of a smaller camera didn't sit well which is a reason I am hesitant on the OMD line from Olympus.  I was really hoping for one more DSLR from Olympus.

Any thoughts.....

rkachurak's gear list:rkachurak's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5
Skeeterbytes Forum Pro • Posts: 16,337
Re: Was thinking of buying Nikon, but not so fast......

I'm in the camp that says lenses first, camera second. If you like your current lenses it's worth at least considering an upgrade path. E-5 would be a modest but real upgrade from the E-30 (I have both) and the E-M1 might be just the ticket for a long and happy life for your 4/3 lenses.

Before jumping ship and starting over, I'll strongly recommend watching what happens once the E-M1 is on the street and we have a lot of feedback from actual shooters.

Agree that a camera should become a comfortable tool in your hands and and that some brands (talking to you, Canon) simply don't feel "right." Don't know either of those Nikons so have no input for them. I do know that I can't abide flimsy electronics.

Cheers,

Rick

-- hide signature --

"Whiskey is for drinking, digicams are for fighting over."
—Mark Twain

OP rkachurak New Member • Posts: 19

Skeeterbytes wrote:

I'm in the camp that says lenses first, camera second. If you like your current lenses it's worth at least considering an upgrade path. E-5 would be a modest but real upgrade from the E-30 (I have both) and the E-M1 might be just the ticket for a long and happy life for your 4/3 lenses.

Before jumping ship and starting over, I'll strongly recommend watching what happens once the E-M1 is on the street and we have a lot of feedback from actual shooters.

Agree that a camera should become a comfortable tool in your hands and and that some brands (talking to you, Canon) simply don't feel "right." Don't know either of those Nikons so have no input for them. I do know that I can't abide flimsy electronics.

Cheers,

Rick

I will watch closely to see what happens with the E-M1 also I agree lens first.......

Thanks for taking time to read and comment....

rkachurak's gear list:rkachurak's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5
Godfrey Forum Pro • Posts: 29,452

Lenses over bodies for sure. I buy bodies specifically to support the lenses I want to use in some cases.

I briefly tested the E-M1 with my ZD 11-22/2.8-3.5 and 35/3.5 Macro lenses. The body without battery grip fitted is a just a bit larger than the E-M5, the new integral grip and control arrangement is much more comfortable to my hands. Just like that it is delightful with lenses the size and weight of the 35 Macro. Moving to the 11-22 and larger sized lenses, the HLD7 battery grip adds a critical inch or so to the bottom of the camera and provides very nice additional support for holding it very steadily and securely.

I have not used the Nikon DSLRs much recently, but overall the E-M1 has a more tactile feel, with very nice balance and control positioning, and yet is slimmer and lighter feeling overall compared to my memory of the D600 and other Nikons I've used. Frankly, it feels more like a film SLR due to the slim form factor, which is a big plus in my book as most DSLRs feel too thick and blunt.

Focusing speed and accuracy with the two FT lenses I tested was at least on par with my E-5, and certainly an improvement on my E-1.

I'm waiting for my E-M1 and HLD7 now...

-- hide signature --
Darrell500
Darrell500 Senior Member • Posts: 2,133

I'm with you, I too was hoping for one more DSLR as I felt with the level they are at now it would have held me for many years. Well now I'm faced with the same prospect as you not wanting to switch but not sure I will like the EM-1.

Tonight I will be attending an Olympus Event with one of their visionaries, Larry Price will be giving a demonstration of the EM-1 at Glazers in Seattle. I will take my lenses with me and hope for an opportunity to try them out on the new body, the lowlight focusing or lack of concerns me.

Darrell

-- hide signature --

"Don't Be Afraid To See What You See"
Darrell

Darrell500's gear list:Darrell500's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-3 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Olympus PEN E-P3 +35 more
dave gaines
dave gaines Veteran Member • Posts: 9,187
I'm thinking of buying Nikon, APS vs FF?

I will continue to use my E-5 for now. I have 10 great Olympus lenses. Only 1 is a standard grade, the 35 mm f/3.5 macro. I got that to fit my wife's E-PL2. The rest of my lenses are HG and SHG, all really superb lenses. Yes, it's all about the glass.

I also have a box full of Olympus accessories. The RF-11 ring flash, SHV-1 battery pack, The FP-1 flash power grip, a few FL-50 flash, a RRS L-Bracket, cable release, and so on... The biggest consideration for me is my underwater equipment. I have a housing and set of lens ports designed for the E-330 and several HG lenses. The resale value on this is very low, even though it's a great system. If I switch systems it would be very expensive for me to replace the UW housing and lens ports. I may keep the E-330 and several lenses while replacing the rest of my gear with a FF system.

The first thing I did was read about the lenses available for Canon and Nikon. I read a recent article here about the best lenses for Canon FF or Nikon FF, which leads to a DXoMark pair of articles about the sharpest lenses for both systems. I concluded that the Nikon lenses may be better than the Canons because the Nikons all beat the aftermarket Sigma and Tokina while Canon's lenses are often out-performed by the same aftermarket brands. The 2 articles were about lenses on either the 5DmkIII or the D800E. Then I read about the Nikon D800E. It seems like the most logical step if I want to upgrade image quality and have increased DR and low noise/high ISO capabilities. My only concern with the D800 is the file sizes. With a 36 MP sensor it will produce really large files. Ohyea, and then there's the price. The body is twice the price of an E-5 or E-M1 and the best f/2.8 OIS lenses are all at a price point similar to the Olympus SHG lenses.

I don't think APS is a reliable long term investment nor a big improvement over 4/3 or the m4/3 E-M1. APS may wither away, like 4/3, and then you're left with a bunch of DX lenses. I believe FF will be around longer and there will always be a camera capable of supporting these better lenses.

Does anyone have any thoughts on APS versus "full frame"?

-- hide signature --

Dave

dave gaines's gear list:dave gaines's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +10 more
Braxton7
Braxton7 Contributing Member • Posts: 882

Godfrey wrote:

Lenses over bodies for sure. I buy bodies specifically to support the lenses I want to use in some cases.

I briefly tested the E-M1 with my ZD 11-22/2.8-3.5 and 35/3.5 Macro lenses. The body without battery grip fitted is a just a bit larger than the E-M5, the new integral grip and control arrangement is much more comfortable to my hands. Just like that it is delightful with lenses the size and weight of the 35 Macro. Moving to the 11-22 and larger sized lenses, the HLD7 battery grip adds a critical inch or so to the bottom of the camera and provides very nice additional support for holding it very steadily and securely.

I have not used the Nikon DSLRs much recently, but overall the E-M1 has a more tactile feel, with very nice balance and control positioning, and yet is slimmer and lighter feeling overall compared to my memory of the D600 and other Nikons I've used. Frankly, it feels more like a film SLR due to the slim form factor, which is a big plus in my book as most DSLRs feel too thick and blunt.

Focusing speed and accuracy with the two FT lenses I tested was at least on par with my E-5, and certainly an improvement on my E-1.

I'm waiting for my E-M1 and HLD7 now...

There are still a lot of 4/3 bodies available used. Your 4/3 lenses will work best on those.  Some of this stuff like above just looks like advertising copy. If you have money to burn and want to stick with Olympus then sell your 4/3 lenses and start over.

Braxton7's gear list:Braxton7's gear list
Olympus E-5 Olympus E-410 Olympus E-510 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +7 more
CharlesB58 Veteran Member • Posts: 9,240

You're on target about the D7100 being a better comparison to the E30. What some people who compare cameras don't realize is that models like the D5200 are pretty cheaply made, being intended to sell cheaply based mostly on touting the sensor rather than overall features. That's not to say they are bad cameras. It's just that the lower tier Canon and Nikon cameras don't seem to quite match their Olympus equivalents. My E520 is much better made than the Canon D450 I was considering at the time I bought it.

-- hide signature --

If, in my lifetime, I will have produced just one image that makes a real difference in the life of another, I will have achieved my highest goal as a photographer.
http://ikkens.zenfolio.com/
http://sarob-w.deviantart.com/

vadimraskin Veteran Member • Posts: 3,596
Re: I'm thinking of buying Nikon, APS vs FF?

dave gaines wrote:

I will continue to use my E-5 for now. I have 10 great Olympus lenses. Only 1 is a standard grade, the 35 mm f/3.5 macro. I got that to fit my wife's E-PL2. The rest of my lenses are HG and SHG, all really superb lenses. Yes, it's all about the glass.

I also have a box full of Olympus accessories. The RF-11 ring flash, SHV-1 battery pack, The FP-1 flash power grip, a few FL-50 flash, a RRS L-Bracket, cable release, and so on... The biggest consideration for me is my underwater equipment. I have a housing and set of lens ports designed for the E-330 and several HG lenses. The resale value on this is very low, even though it's a great system. If I switch systems it would be very expensive for me to replace the UW housing and lens ports. I may keep the E-330 and several lenses while replacing the rest of my gear with a FF system.

The first thing I did was read about the lenses available for Canon and Nikon. I read a recent article here about the best lenses for Canon FF or Nikon FF, which leads to a DXoMark pair of articles about the sharpest lenses for both systems. I concluded that the Nikon lenses may be better than the Canons because the Nikons all beat the aftermarket Sigma and Tokina while Canon's lenses are often out-performed by the same aftermarket brands. The 2 articles were about lenses on either the 5DmkIII or the D800E. Then I read about the Nikon D800E. It seems like the most logical step if I want to upgrade image quality and have increased DR and low noise/high ISO capabilities. My only concern with the D800 is the file sizes. With a 36 MP sensor it will produce really large files. Ohyea, and then there's the price. The body is twice the price of an E-5 or E-M1 and the best f/2.8 OIS lenses are all at a price point similar to the Olympus SHG lenses.

I don't think APS is a reliable long term investment nor a big improvement over 4/3 or the m4/3 E-M1. APS may wither away, like 4/3, and then you're left with a bunch of DX lenses. I believe FF will be around longer and there will always be a camera capable of supporting these better lenses.

DSave what would be a Nikon FF equivalent of HG Oly lenses: 50-200 , 12-60 and 50 mm? I am not asking about FL (double I know) but rather a quality of the image produced on say E5?

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +3 more
Bao Ha Regular Member • Posts: 280

dave gaines wrote:

The first thing I did was read about the lenses available for Canon and Nikon. I read a recent article here about the best lenses for Canon FF or Nikon FF, which leads to a DXoMark pair of articles about the sharpest lenses for both systems. I concluded that the Nikon lenses may be better than the Canons because the Nikons all beat the aftermarket Sigma and Tokina while Canon's lenses are often out-performed by the same aftermarket brands. The 2 articles were about lenses on either the 5DmkIII or the D800E. Then I read about the Nikon D800E. It seems like the most logical step if I want to upgrade image quality and have increased DR and low noise/high ISO capabilities. My only concern with the D800 is the file sizes. With a 36 MP sensor it will produce really large files. Ohyea, and then there's the price. The body is twice the price of an E-5 or E-M1 and the best f/2.8 OIS lenses are all at a price point similar to the Olympus SHG lenses.

A recent DxO report posted on 4/3/2013 seems to indicate that it is a tossed up between two cameras: D800 and 5D3, using high quality lenses:

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Reviews/Which-lenses-should-you-choose-for-your-Canon-EOS-5D-Mark-III/Canon-EOS-5D-Mark-III-vs.-Nikon-D800-Competition-is-closer-than-expected

"...

When comparing the huge volume of data accumulated over measuring 147 lenses, one very surprising result was revealed. The average sharpness scores of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III matched the Nikon D800 and if the results were based solely on the mean average, the Canon actually out-performed the Nikon.

taken as a whole, the statistics reveal the EOS 5D MK III is capable of similar sharpness and of achieving a close DxOMark camera/lens score to the Nikon D800. Moreover, that’s despite the latter camera’s 60% extra pixel count.

..."

Personally, I think Olympus was right to design 4/3 from the ground up.  Unfortunately, they were not the same technology and marketing company of the OM fame years ago and could not pull their plan through. But, they did enough of the good lenses for us poor souls.

Canon noticed that even their best L lenses cannot meet the expectation of the current sensor technology. That's why both the 5D3 and the 1Dx have only 22 and 18 megapixels, respectively. Instead, they are preparing for the future by redesigning their lenses, like the 24-70mm f/2.8 mark ii and the 70-200mm f/2.8 IS mark ii.  I was told that people with the 5D3 should not waste their money on earlier versions of the L lenses as they will find that their sensor will out-resolve whatever these can throw at it.

windsprite
windsprite Senior Member • Posts: 2,689

dave gaines wrote:

I will continue to use my E-5 for now. I have 10 great Olympus lenses. Only 1 is a standard grade, the 35 mm f/3.5 macro. I got that to fit my wife's E-PL2. The rest of my lenses are HG and SHG, all really superb lenses. Yes, it's all about the glass.

I also have a box full of Olympus accessories. The RF-11 ring flash, SHV-1 battery pack, The FP-1 flash power grip, a few FL-50 flash, a RRS L-Bracket, cable release, and so on... The biggest consideration for me is my underwater equipment. I have a housing and set of lens ports designed for the E-330 and several HG lenses. The resale value on this is very low, even though it's a great system. If I switch systems it would be very expensive for me to replace the UW housing and lens ports. I may keep the E-330 and several lenses while replacing the rest of my gear with a FF system.

I don't think APS is a reliable long term investment nor a big improvement over 4/3 or the m4/3 E-M1. APS may wither away, like 4/3, and then you're left with a bunch of DX lenses. I believe FF will be around longer and there will always be a camera capable of supporting these better lenses.

I have plenty of thoughts. How many hours have you got?

I don't know anything about camera markets and the future of APS-C, but as far as four thirds users changing sensor formats, unless reach is the primary concern, I vote for full frame over APS-C.  If you're going to the effort and expense of switching, you might as well do it all the way, IMO.  I can think of very few Oly users who went from four thirds to Nikon DX that didn't eventually switch to FF.  Then you're stuck with lenses which will work on the new format, but in a sort of kludgy way. With the D800/D800E, in a pinch you can use the APS-C lenses by engaging the in-camera crop mode (which still leaves you with nearly 16MP image), but most people prefer to replace their APS-C lenses with FF-compatible ones.

The in-camera 1.5x crop is, however, a nice feature of the FF cameras when you need more reach or a different FOV for your lenses.  There is also a 1.2x in-camera crop mode on the D800/E, which results in a 25MP image, and there is a 5:4 crop mode (30MP).  With an FF body you can get the FOV of a crop body (albeit at a slightly reduced pixel count, if you're talking 36MP FX vs. 24MP DX, and with a masked VF ), but you can't do anything with a crop body that will get you the noise performance, shallow DOF, etc. of a FF body.

The other difference between FX and DX is that with the larger format, you can use old lenses at the FOV that god intended for them, and there again, you can still do an in-camera crop if you want a narrower FOV.

Lenses will often have more "pop" on FX than on DX, because the larger sensor strains the resolution less, and with the better noise performance on FX, you can stop down to sharpen them up even more.  Of course, the DX sensors crop out any flaws like vignetting and corner softness.  Choose your poison.  Again, though, at least you do have the choice when shooting FF.

One other thing I'll say is, the noise difference between FF and DX is not trivial.  I've been shooting with a D700 for over three years, and earlier this year I bought a D300 for times when I want more reach.  Even at ISO 400, the grain on the D300 annoys the crap out of me.  These are two 12MP sensors that came out around the same time.

So there it is.  I'm admittedly biased, but overall, I think it's better for most enthusiasts and pros to start with FF and then add a DX body if needed, rather than do it the other way around.

Julie

windsprite's gear list:windsprite's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F100fd Fujifilm FinePix F550 EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon D2H Nikon D700 +45 more
Messier Object
Messier Object Veteran Member • Posts: 8,417

dave gaines wrote: . . .

Dave,

IMO 4/3 and FF both have their distinct advantages: reach, and sensor performance

I see APS as a middle ground compromise.
If you want to only have one system and you're going to ditch all of your 4/3 system then you will probably be comfortable with APS.
If on the other hand you if want to buy into a new 2nd system  then FF will be so different to your 4/3 experience that you won't feel it competes or overlaps with your 4/3 gear. You will be happy with both. You will 'know' which camera to pick up for a given shooting situation.

Peter

Braxton7 wrote:

There are still a lot of 4/3 bodies available used. Your 4/3 lenses will work best on those. Some of this stuff like above just looks like advertising copy. If you have money to burn and want to stick with Olympus then sell your 4/3 lenses and start over.

I have two FT lenses. They're why I kept my E-1 after I sold the E-5, and they're what I'll use mostly on the E-M1.  I've already tested them on the E-M1 and compared them against the E-5... They work better on the E-M1, without question. I have proved it to my satisfaction, so your confrontational opinion is of no vaLue.

G

Braxton7
Braxton7 Contributing Member • Posts: 882

Godfrey wrote:

Braxton7 wrote:

There are still a lot of 4/3 bodies available used. Your 4/3 lenses will work best on those. Some of this stuff like above just looks like advertising copy. If you have money to burn and want to stick with Olympus then sell your 4/3 lenses and start over.

I have two FT lenses. They're why I kept my E-1 after I sold the E-5, and they're what I'll use mostly on the E-M1. I've already tested them on the E-M1 and compared them against the E-5... They work better on the E-M1, without question. I have proved it to my satisfaction, so your confrontational opinion is of no vaLue.

G

Glad you got an advance copy and 'tested them on the E-M1 and compared them against the E-5' Wasn't really being confrontational just wondering . Most of my opinions or of no value, never said otherwise.

Braxton7's gear list:Braxton7's gear list
Olympus E-5 Olympus E-410 Olympus E-510 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +7 more
archrich Senior Member • Posts: 1,359

Dave,

I was a long time Oly user, but left for Nikon although I kept my E-1and 11-22mm. About all I photograph is wildlife and I wanted something with better low light performance than what my E-5 gave me.

I shoot a D600 (it doesn't spatter its sensor with oil) and a D7100. I much prefer the FF sensor; both the DR and high ISO capabilities are much better. I bought the D7100 for "reach", but I'll be replacing it with another FF sensor body when I can afford it.

Archie

archrich's gear list:archrich's gear list
Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S Fujifilm X30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm X100F Olympus E-1 +6 more
archrich Senior Member • Posts: 1,359

I would agree. While the build quality of my D600 and D7100 is pretty good, the fit/ finish & construction of my E-30 & E-5 was better.

Archie

archrich's gear list:archrich's gear list
Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S Fujifilm X30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm X100F Olympus E-1 +6 more

Braxton7 wrote:

Godfrey wrote:

Braxton7 wrote:

I have two FT lenses. They're why I kept my E-1 after I sold the E-5, and they're what I'll use mostly on the E-M1. I've already tested them on the E-M1 and compared them against the E-5... They work better on the E-M1, without question. I have proved it to my satisfaction, so your confrontational opinion is of no vaLue.

G

Glad you got an advance copy and 'tested them on the E-M1 and compared them against the E-5' Wasn't really being confrontational just wondering . Most of my opinions or of no value, never said otherwise.

Funny way to wonder about something. Four declarative statements, with three of them being judgmental.

I tested my lenses with the area rep's demo unit to exercise their focusing speed, and wrote them to my own storage card so that I could evaluate focus accuracy and resolution against similar exposures I'd made with my E-5. Focusing speed was on par or better than the E-5, and the files show excellent focus accuracy and detailing, better than the E-5 produced with the same lenses. I'm satisfied that the E-M1 is a superior performer for my needs with these two lenses, and it is certainly a better body to use with my adapted Leica R primes than the E-1 or E-5 because the EVF is vastly superior to an optical reflex finder for that purpose.

Im sure there are other uses for which the E-5's characteristics might prove a better choice. You'll have to evaluate the E-M1 for yourself with an actual camera, not a spec sheet or review report, to know how it suits your uses.

-- hide signature --
David Thornburg Regular Member • Posts: 175

I have my feet in both ponds; E-500, E-3, and late last year decided to try a high-pixel-cout sensor, bought a D3200. Plenty of comments elsewhere this thread concerning performance so I won''t go there. But do want to comment about the menu. Although I agree with your comments re Oly menu & controls, and at first, I was disappointed with this on the D3200, I quickly began to appreciate that pushing the 'menu' button brings you to the last place item you changed, in fact the 'recently changed items' portion has the last dozen or so controls adjusted, most recent first. Once I got used to this, I found it very quick and easy to make changes, since mostly I change the same things repeatedly (spot meteing vs matrix, etc.). Both the Oly method and this entry-level Nikon have their strong points in terms of camera control.
The E-500 with Kodak sensor and Oly jpeg engine made for oh-so-many 'beautiful' photos, and I still haul it out now and then. Love it with the 14-54. And I love the clarity/resolution of photos from the D3200.

-- hide signature --

David Thornburg
Pleasanton, NM, USA

dave gaines
There is no equal

vadimraskin wrote:

dave gaines wrote:

I will continue to use my E-5 for now. I have 10 great Olympus lenses.

... Oh yea, and then there's the price. The body is twice the price of an E-5 or E-M1 and the best f/2.8 OIS lenses are all at a price point similar to the Olympus SHG lenses.

Dave

DSave what would be a Nikon FF equivalent of HG Oly lenses: 50-200 , 12-60 and 50 mm? I am not asking about FL (double I know) but rather a quality of the image produced on say E5?

I don't think there is an equvalent value for these lenses anywhere. Unfortunately, Olympus has chosen not to continue with the E-x DSLR, 4/3 mount bodies. What they chose is not what I want and it's a bad sign of things to come.

Look for the article to read about the best lenses for FF. I have no idea about APS sized, DX type of lenses.

-- hide signature --

Dave

Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +10 more
dave gaines
Nikon vs Canon FF, why the DXoMark conclusions?

Thanks for your reply. You're right. That's what the article said. But why? I forget the reason. Was it about the right lenses for the sensor? I'll have to read that part again, but maybe you can explain it. Thanks again.

-- hide signature --

Dave

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads