Spider in B/W .
This spider looks good for me even in mono chrome. Do you agree ?
It has four eyes.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Absolutely......adds another dimension to it.
Great shot! I think monochrome works great for this particular spider. Jumping Spiders are neat to photograph because they will actually turn to face the camera if you get their attention.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|