Great Canon paper offer.....

Started Sep 14, 2013 | Discussions
Petruska Veteran Member • Posts: 8,055
Great Canon paper offer.....

Right now on Canon's web site they have a many popluar papers for buy 1 pack get 4 additional packs free!

Example...

Canon 8.5 x11 Luster is 50 sheets for $35, now you will get 250 sheets for $35!!!

They have 6 different papers/sizes including Platinum with the 5 for one price....

Bob P.

Robert Schoner Senior Member • Posts: 1,031
Re: Great Canon paper offer/Out of Stock

Hi,

I just tried the two possibilities under semi gloss and got a "Sorry promotional offer out of stock" notice.

Too good to last long.

Bob Schoner

TomHJ Regular Member • Posts: 188

I just tried it too, both with high gloss and with semi-gloss, and the extra four packs of paper both appeared; what the check out said was out of stock appears to be the scrapbook kit (which I couldn't care less about).  My receipt shows one package (each--of two different papers) and four "free" packages (each--of two different papers).  YMMV, but it seems there still is a "buy one and get four free" offer going on with some Canon papers....

Phil Hill Senior Member • Posts: 2,750

That's correct.  It's the free scrapbook kit that's not available.

Robert Schoner Senior Member • Posts: 1,031
Re: Great Canon paper offer/Still There!

Hi,

Yes, it works. All I had to do was read the message correctly.

Thanks,

Bob Schoner

jess shudup Contributing Member • Posts: 842
Re: Great Canon offer- thanks for the heads-up

Thanks for the heads-up!  Just ordered 8.5 x 11 Semi-Gloss, heckuva deal.

Gesture Veteran Member • Posts: 5,054
Re: Great Canon offer- thanks for the heads-up

Pro Platinum-a great paper, about the same as Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy-must not sell that well in 8-1/2x11 for Canon has been running Buy 1 Get 2 or 4 Free for a while now. The Scrapbook kit is not much. But sometimes, Canon will give some additional paper for spending $50, even if that $50 gets cut in half by a Printer Registration promotional code. And shipping is reasonable and fast. I've been impressed.

Kudos to Canon. I just got 5-20 sheet packs of Pro Platinum for $12!

Tom B. Contributing Member • Posts: 972
Re: Great Canon paper offer.....

Great deal, I ordered some......

Thanks,

-- hide signature --

Tom

Tom B.'s gear list:Tom B.'s gear list
Sony RX100 IV Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +8 more
jrkliny
jrkliny Veteran Member • Posts: 3,631

Thanks.  I placed an order.

-- hide signature --
 jrkliny's gear list:jrkliny's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS Rebel T6s Canon EF 35mm F2.0 Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +6 more
Gesture Veteran Member • Posts: 5,054

It's a paper chase. Corporate thinks "let's give away the paper and folks will buy more ink for their Canon printer." But little do they know that many volume buyers use 3rd party ink solutions!

jrkliny
jrkliny Veteran Member • Posts: 3,631

If Canon really wanted to sell more ink due to paper purchases, they need to put the 13x19 papers on sale.

-- hide signature --
 jrkliny's gear list:jrkliny's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS Rebel T6s Canon EF 35mm F2.0 Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads