Some more butterflies - before they are gone for winter. FZ200
All beautiful images. The Red Admiral shots on the flowers get my vote, mainly because they are in a more natural setting.
PC Wheeler wrote:
Where shot?-- hide signature --
Higher Hyde nature reserve, Dorset, UK.
The San Diego Zoo said one can distinguish butterflies from moths because their resting stance is wings upright and pinched together, not spread out like these photos are. Yet, Wikipedia says butterfly attennae have balls at end and are more colorful, which these photos certainly are.
Anyone know how to tell for sure?
Wonderful shots. I wish my FZ200 would take photos like yours, lol.
Very nice, I really like 3 and 4 (got to view them in full size!)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4