D200, AF85mm 1.4D and Pink Gladioli
Still loving the bokeh of this lens.
Fully agree you. This lens is a joy to use!
I bought mine several years ago: first it was used mounted on my D100 and eventually it went to D200 and D300S. Great to use at all.
O.Cristo - An Amateur Photographer
Opinions of men are almost as various as their faces - so many men so many minds. B. Franklin
Vert beautiful image.
I still love my D200
(needs servicing and a tune up after 7 years)
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO