Nikon 14-24mm F2.8 DIY filter holder (In progress)
Bing Chow wrote:
I still see the risk of light leakage when you use the 1000x ND (such like the big stopper).
Very well executed - mission complete
Now, all you need is a magical landscape to photograph .. and watch out for dust.
Rudi - freelancer
'15 years in bladerunner Tokyo - back in sunny Sydney now'
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors