80-200 2.8 AF-D Cat photo....
Well, I got my 80-200 2.8 from KEH, superb condition (was rated EX+).
Focusing etc seems fine. Have to learn to use it now....
A few available light, dusk photos just now, did not venture too far, have the flu. On the cat photo, lens did not hunt at all, even though it was getting dark. Unprocessed (well, standard LR3 imports for D300) Jpeg from RAW. All at ISO 800, f 2.8, handheld.
Amateur photographer. Enjoy.....believe in yourself..
Glad the new lens arrived safely! When you get the chance to test in good light let us know how you get on!
I used to live not far from Bridgetown as a child!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)