Fine art printing service in Ft Lauderdale area

Started Jul 3, 2013 | Discussions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Giovanni_1968
Giovanni_1968 Senior Member • Posts: 1,834
Fine art printing service in Ft Lauderdale area

Hello

am looking for a printing service in Ft Lauderdale area to send a file to be printed and delivered to a friend over there, any suggestion?

thank you

-- hide signature --
 Giovanni_1968's gear list:Giovanni_1968's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon D2Xs Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 +13 more
RedFox88 Forum Pro • Posts: 24,996
why there?

Giovanni_1968 wrote:

Hello

am looking for a printing service in Ft Lauderdale area to send a file to be printed and delivered to a friend over there, any suggestion?

Why does it have to be in Lauderdale?  A lab can print it from anywhere in the country and ship it to your friend.  Elco Color labs does a great job on large prints.

Giovanni_1968
Giovanni_1968 OP Senior Member • Posts: 1,834
Re: why there?

I prefer it being on site or close by, I had already a service who did it for me but they are not replying my emails and I need it to be done within next week.

No need for large prints, it will be 12x12 on fine art paper, BW

thanks

-- hide signature --
 Giovanni_1968's gear list:Giovanni_1968's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon D2Xs Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 +13 more
RedFox88 Forum Pro • Posts: 24,996
Re: why there?

Giovanni_1968 wrote:

I prefer it being on site or close by, I had already a service who did it for me but they are not replying my emails and I need it to be done within next week.

Again, if you want the print lab to "deliver" the prints (aka ship) to your friend the lab can be anywhere in the country.

Giovanni_1968
Giovanni_1968 OP Senior Member • Posts: 1,834
Re: why there?

RedFox88 wrote:

Giovanni_1968 wrote:

I prefer it being on site or close by, I had already a service who did it for me but they are not replying my emails and I need it to be done within next week.

Again, if you want the print lab to "deliver" the prints (aka ship) to your friend the lab can be anywhere in the country.

Ok, what about somebody in FL then, any suggestion?

thank you

-- hide signature --
 Giovanni_1968's gear list:Giovanni_1968's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon D2Xs Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 +13 more
Waterengineer Contributing Member • Posts: 874
Re: why there?

The best prints I get come from "The Camera Shop" in North Palm Beach or "The Pro Shop" in West Palm Beach.  Those destinations are about an hour north of Fort Lauderdale.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads