Boston

Started Jul 2, 2013 | Discussions
Misha Pedan Regular Member • Posts: 488
Boston
3

-- hide signature --

pedan.info

bosjohn21
bosjohn21 Forum Pro • Posts: 20,082
Re: Boston

Misha Pedan wrote:

-- hide signature --

pedan.info

your first shot here is one of my favorite spots to shoot over the thirty years I lived in Boston. Nice shot says it all. hot day cooling off. I have several shot here and at the Christian Science Center fountain.

I don't recognize the local of your second shot but it must have been a weekend or some important sporting event or graduation going with the blimp in the back ground.

I love what your seeing in the last one. the couple up front with the other couple so sepearted emphasises the emptyness of the beach. At first I was thinking you could loose some off the top because its so centered but then i decided all that sky emphasises the lonelyness of the beach

nice shot

-- hide signature --

John aka  bosjohn21

Leo33 Senior Member • Posts: 2,858
MP

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

 Leo33's gear list:Leo33's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Fujifilm XF1
Daedalus2000
Daedalus2000 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,721
Re: MP

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Someone tries to start trouble!

I will get the pop corn and coke and wait for the show...

Leo33 Senior Member • Posts: 2,858
D

Daedalus2000 wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Someone tries to start trouble!

I will get the pop corn and coke and wait for the show...

D, please save me some. I like a tad bit of salt and butter on my popcorn and coke with some ice.  Oh!, and please save me a seat up front please. :))))

 Leo33's gear list:Leo33's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Fujifilm XF1
Daedalus2000
Daedalus2000 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,721
Re: D

Leo33 wrote:

Daedalus2000 wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Someone tries to start trouble!

I will get the pop corn and coke and wait for the show...

D, please save me some. I like a tad bit of salt and butter on my popcorn and coke with some ice. Oh!, and please save me a seat up front please. :))))

But, I thought you will be on stage! Anyway, I will make sure you have a good seat and plenty of food and drink!

Leo33 Senior Member • Posts: 2,858
Re: D

Daedalus2000 wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

Daedalus2000 wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Someone tries to start trouble!

I will get the pop corn and coke and wait for the show...

D, please save me some. I like a tad bit of salt and butter on my popcorn and coke with some ice. Oh!, and please save me a seat up front please. :))))

But, I thought you will be on stage! Anyway, I will make sure you have a good seat and plenty of food and drink!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your company, but should the curtain not go up for some reason, "I can't help you". :)))

 Leo33's gear list:Leo33's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Fujifilm XF1
OP Misha Pedan Regular Member • Posts: 488
Re: MP
2

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Дорогой Лео!
Иди в жопу с твоими придурковатыми задрочками.
Дело ведь не в том, что я могу, а в том, что ты бездарен. 
И перестань лепить смайлы, они не уменьшают вонь.

meagre offerings
meagre offerings Veteran Member • Posts: 5,202
Re: MP
2

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Дорогой Лео!
Иди в жопу с твоими придурковатыми задрочками.
Дело ведь не в том, что я могу, а в том, что ты бездарен. 
И перестань лепить смайлы, они не уменьшают вонь.

that's the most sensible thing this 'ψαηκες' has said since I have been on here

best

pc

 meagre offerings's gear list:meagre offerings's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm 50-230mm Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +8 more
Daedalus2000
Daedalus2000 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,721
Re: D

Leo33 wrote:

Daedalus2000 wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

Daedalus2000 wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Someone tries to start trouble!

I will get the pop corn and coke and wait for the show...

D, please save me some. I like a tad bit of salt and butter on my popcorn and coke with some ice. Oh!, and please save me a seat up front please. :))))

But, I thought you will be on stage! Anyway, I will make sure you have a good seat and plenty of food and drink!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your company, but should the curtain not go up for some reason, "I can't help you". :)))

I hope you are sitting well, the show started...

Daedalus2000
Daedalus2000 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,721
Re: MP
1

Misha Pedan wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Дорогой Лео!
Иди в жопу с твоими придурковатыми задрочками.
Дело ведь не в том, что я могу, а в том, что ты бездарен.
И перестань лепить смайлы, они не уменьшают вонь.

Before anyone responds to this, please spend some time looking at Misha's website and you will appreciate his work. Everything else is just noise, maybe cultural differences, only the photography matters...

http://www.pedan.info/#!home

Everything makes more sense when all the work is seen together...

mandophoto Contributing Member • Posts: 902
Re: Boston

The first and third are wonderful, and the tension in the second is great.

mandophoto Contributing Member • Posts: 902
Re: MP

meagre offerings wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Дорогой Лео!
Иди в жопу с твоими придурковатыми задрочками.
Дело ведь не в том, что я могу, а в том, что ты бездарен.
И перестань лепить смайлы, они не уменьшают вонь.

that's the most sensible thing this 'ψαηκες' has said since I have been on here

best

pc

You should translate Misha's comment (or perhaps you did.)

odin_cro Senior Member • Posts: 1,405
Re: Boston

What a nice series, I can lmost feel the hot air

-- hide signature --
Leo33 Senior Member • Posts: 2,858
Re: MP

Misha Pedan wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Дорогой Лео!
Иди в жопу с твоими придурковатыми задрочками.
Дело ведь не в том, что я могу, а в том, что ты бездарен.
И перестань лепить смайлы, они не уменьшают вонь.

Ditto, my friend!

 Leo33's gear list:Leo33's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Fujifilm XF1
RaajS Veteran Member • Posts: 6,117
Re: MP
1

Daedalus2000 wrote:

Misha Pedan wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Дорогой Лео!
Иди в жопу с твоими придурковатыми задрочками.
Дело ведь не в том, что я могу, а в том, что ты бездарен.
И перестань лепить смайлы, они не уменьшают вонь.

Before anyone responds to this, please spend some time looking at Misha's website and you will appreciate his work. Everything else is just noise, maybe cultural differences, only the photography matters...

http://www.pedan.info/#!home

Everything makes more sense when all the work is seen together...

Thou dost protest too much, my friend...

It doesn't make any sense to me - at best it is "you don't get it, I do these 'clever' compositions.  You don't get it".   None of this is visually pleasing in any way, for me personally.   And no, I won't translate all this to Russian or  some other more exotic language like Pashtun.

"See the world in a grain of sand" and all that.

Trust you are well, Kostas.

Cheers,

-raaj

-- hide signature --

'Change is not Mandatory, you don't have to Survive...'
SeekingLight.nete

Daedalus2000
Daedalus2000 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,721
Re: MP

RaajS wrote:

Daedalus2000 wrote:

Misha Pedan wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Дорогой Лео!
Иди в жопу с твоими придурковатыми задрочками.
Дело ведь не в том, что я могу, а в том, что ты бездарен.
И перестань лепить смайлы, они не уменьшают вонь.

Before anyone responds to this, please spend some time looking at Misha's website and you will appreciate his work. Everything else is just noise, maybe cultural differences, only the photography matters...

http://www.pedan.info/#!home

Everything makes more sense when all the work is seen together...

Thou dost protest too much, my friend...

It doesn't make any sense to me - at best it is "you don't get it, I do these 'clever' compositions. You don't get it". None of this is visually pleasing in any way, for me personally. And no, I won't translate all this to Russian or some other more exotic language like Pashtun.

Hi Raaj,

First of all good to see you back in the forum. You need to make more of an effort to post here, we miss you!

I just tried to focus the discussion to the photography and to highlight that sometimes it is better to see one's whole work together to get a better understanding of it. Of course one may not like it, but it definitely has a unique visual language.

The unpleasant exchanges are part of the noisy communication (misunderstandings etc) that the Internet imposes, so I try to ignore it.

Best, K

moose111 Forum Member • Posts: 62
Re: MP
3

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

He can't

-- hide signature --

best regards
moose

moose111 Forum Member • Posts: 62
Re: MP
6

Misha Pedan wrote:

Leo33 wrote:

C' mon, MP I'm sure you you can do way better than that! :)))

Leo33

Дорогой Лео!
Иди в жопу с твоими придурковатыми задрочками.
Дело ведь не в том, что я могу, а в том, что ты бездарен.
И перестань лепить смайлы, они не уменьшают вонь.

what a poor mind you are Mr. Pedan, scolding people and calling them names is really a great attitude.

Whoever is interested, use google translation and you will se what kind of person this 'artist' is.

-- hide signature --

best regards
moose

janlu
janlu Veteran Member • Posts: 7,152
Re: Boston

Misha Pedan wrote:

Looks like it's really hot in Boston , beautiful rendering of spaces and muggy moods in this series ....

This one is my favorite , it has rhythm and the water-sprays's framing in the scene is quite brilliant , indeed .

Regards, Gianluca

-- hide signature --
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads