GH3 firmware update coming in July...
Looks like we're getting an update soon...
- "Low Light AF" is added that makes it possible to set focus on the subject in low-lit situations (-3EV). This function is popular in GF6/G6.
- "Silent Mode" is added which suppresses electronic shutter, shutter sound, operation sound and flash emission with a single setting.
- "Exposure Comp. Reset" is added which resets the setting of exposure compensation to ±0 whenever the camera is turned off or the shooting mode is changed.
- Connection problem with Apple Mac computers via Wi-Fi is fixed.
Thank for the news
Still no focus peaking which is a disappointment, but I wonder how does the new lowlight AF fare..
If the feedback is good I'll do this one. I skipped the first, but if low light focus is improved that is a plus even though I've not had much trouble with it personally.
A.K.A. Mike Ronesia
They said somewhere that different hardware is needed too.
Good news the apple mac fix!
I want auto iso in manual mode esp. in movie mode.
I also skipped the first update. Didn't offer anything I needed. But this update looks more promising. I wonder if I'll need to update with the first firmware before doing the second, or will the second update include features of the first?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4