Weekly Landscape Thread: Jun 23rd - Jun 29th
Looks like an amazing area to take pictures; nice.
I like the first one best - there's a suggestion of an "infinity of spray," sinking downward on the right. I live in NJ and haven't made a photo trip to the falls yet; thanks for sharing these.
Gorgeous area - thanks for sharing this one.
I had to "view original" to get a better feel for it; it's got a kind of "old world" style that's very pleasing.
These silhouettes remind me of certain colored drawing styles - very pretty.
Looks like a foggy day - I'm wondering what a much longer exposure would have looked like.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!