Gatsby and The Ricoh GR
Taken at the Pentax Event. I have shots taken with the Q7 and K-50 as well in the appropriate forums. All shot in DNG then converted
Really love them all, but these from the GR are special.
“A portrait is not made in the camera, but on either side of it.”
— Edward Steichen
I think it's the lack of an anti-alias filter....and Carmen lol!
Pocket Wizard and a Profoto 8 Air. Add a softbox
BTW though this was at 1/4oth a second, I did successfully get it to sync at 1/1000th
These are wonderful. Very sharp and nice natural colors.
What was the focusing mode that you used if you don't mind me asking? The focus seems perfect on both of these. I suspect spot focus?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!