Huge Olympus Father's day sale
for the 17/1.8 to drop.
Then again, I could skip the trip to Scotland and just buy the 75mm
"I am a creature of contrast,
of light and shadow.
I live where the two play together,
I thrive on the conflict"
The 60mm Macro deal looks nice.
The flyer says it starts June 9th.
If Amazon has the deal too, you will also get the 4% cash back that is going now through the 15th...maybe...or not...I am waiting to see.
The 60mm macro is really tempting.
Should I replace my Vivitar 90mm f2.5 macro (with the 1:1 adapter) with it if I do not mind the shorter FL? I do not mind manual focusing and the only thing I do not like about the Vivitar is its size and weight.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power