Anyone with an HDMI capture card?
I'd like to know if Nex-5n (or other, they'are all the same for output) HDMI is 8 bit or 10 bit, but to know it we need someone with a 10 bit HDMI capture card, like Blackmagic's shuttle or hyperdeck.
Thanks for the answer!
have you ever tried to capture from the camera?
It goes fullHD only when you hit record, so you have to record to SD to be able to capture fullhd through HDMI.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|