Fill flash with a Sigma EF-610 DG ST and a 5D2?
I am considering buying a Sigma EF-610 DG ST for use with a 5D2? I have been reading the specs on this flash unit and it is not obvious how to use it as a fill flash for available light/out-door photography. Or should I buy the Sigma EF-610 DG ST Super or similar unit?
Before I switched to Canon, I was shooting Sony and had the Sigma 610 DG Super, it was a very powerful flash, easy to use as well. I don't think you'll have a problem with either of them.
You should just be able to turn it on and have it fire fill flash no problem.
Canon 50d gripped, 70-200 f2.8L IS USM, 50mm f1.8, 18-55 f3.5-5.6, 430ex II.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4