Post an image

Started May 5, 2013 | Questions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
bcalvary Forum Member • Posts: 98
Post an image

How do I go about asking for help with an old image and most important how do I post the image with the text?

Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
bcalvary OP Forum Member • Posts: 98
Re: Post an image

This is what I wanted to post but not sure how to upload the 700k file.

My sister-in-law thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread when it comes to photography and Photoshop. 'NOT"... but I try to do the best I can. She has asked if I can enhance this image from 1941. I told her I would "try". After trying and trying, I don't know how to go about this but I'm over my head and need your help if you guys/girls don't mind. This is very important to the family and I want to do a good job but I just can't. Any attempt would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bob from Florida

My sister-in-law thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread when it comes to photography and Photoshop. 'NOT"... but I try to do the best I can. She has asked if I can enhance this image from 1941. I told her I would "try". After trying and trying, I don't know how to go about this but I'm over my head and need your help if you guys/girls don't mind. This is very important to the family and I want to do a good job but I just can't. Any attempt would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bob from Florida

Twilight35 Senior Member • Posts: 1,022

This should help you along the way, somewhat!

Fred

TITCHY Senior Member • Posts: 1,101

here you go , quick fixes on a few blemishes and spots and run through silver efex pro , then capture NX to finish . nothing elaborate , too many blurred(motion blur) faces to make the whole pic work.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9250/sep2.jpg

benross Contributing Member • Posts: 936

My play.

ericN2
ericN2 Forum Pro • Posts: 16,659

Any use ???

-- hide signature --

/eric
Staffordshire, UK

Thank you all so much.......... These are better than she expecited. I only wished I could do what you guys/girls do in PS. I'll get there one day.... many many thank from Lakeland Florida. She is more than happy with the results!!!!

ericN2
ericN2 Forum Pro • Posts: 16,659

bcalvary wrote:

Thank you all so much.......... These are better than she expecited. I only wished I could do what you guys/girls do in PS. I'll get there one day.... many many thank from Lakeland Florida. She is more than happy with the results!!!!

Hope you've seen my PM now ....

-- hide signature --

/eric
Staffordshire, UK

Ralph Ramirez Veteran Member • Posts: 7,010
Very nice titchy............nt

Ralph

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads