X Pro 1 first images ..
files are a bit large, sorry! 1st one shot raw and converted to jpeg with no alterations, second was shot as a jpeg.
Just trying to get a handle on colors and shadings.
Thanks for sharing. Keep them coming and have fun!
Are you using the 18-55?
Yes, that was the 18-55. I'm just trying to get a feel for this camera. Last time I was this impressed I was shooting ISO 5000 and 6400 with a 5DMKII. Next time out I want to try Astia jpegs with DR200 and ISO 400.
I've been a Canon raw shooter for years.... this is like a revelation. Shoot jpegs and have nothing to fix. OMG, pure photography to get what you want.
interesting and surreal
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4