HS50EXR vs SL1000.Anyone compared these 2 camera?
Thanks Mitchy, book ordered from UK for 12 quid delivered - price in Australia $74 + PP. I wonder why bookshops in Aus are going broke?
I want to buy a bridge camera. Looking at my budget I decided select between these two cameras.
The differences which I found in specifications are -
Zoom : HS50 - 42X, SL1000 - 50X
Sensor : HS50 - EXR CMOS, SL1000 - CMOS
Manual Zoom : HS50 - Available, SL1000 - Not available
Price of SL1000 is 65 % less than HS50, a big difference..
I want to ask you all about your experiences......
and suggestion for me which model to buy ???
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!