Joining the recent trend of posting beautiful photos of reptiles (frogs, lizards and chameleons) here's mine:
Can you guess the camera and/or lens?
Wonderful shot! Has an implied tropical feel to it.
BTW: Frogs are not reptiles. They are Amphibians.
Capture all the light and colour!
SD1m+105 macro ?
Nice shot! Could it be a SD14 with 70-200?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week