Single BIF shot.
Turned around and literally just caught him as you can see. lol
HS50 is definitely better in this regard than my HS20 was. The PDAF is definitely light years ahead in speed terms for moving subjects.
Now you've demonstrated how I am capturing my BIF shots. Nicely done, keep it up.
-=[ Joms ]=-
Thankyou Joms. I jst thought i'd throw it up for those refusing to believe or admit that this camera is indeed capable of some great shots of BIF or any other action for that matter.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|