Sony NEX-6 or Olympus OMD EM5?

Started Apr 15, 2013 | Discussions
Smiller4128 Contributing Member • Posts: 537
Sony NEX-6 or Olympus OMD EM5?

So I've been looking into getting a Micro 4/3's camera as a smaller, secondary camera. I've been looking online a lot and have narrowed down my choices to either a Sony NEX 6 or an Olympus OMD EM5. I'm looking for suggestions on either one from someone who has one or the other. I really wish someone carried the Olympus in stores so that I could try it out. I REALLY like the looks of it but I'm not quite sure how it would feel in hand compared to the NEX 6. Anyways, any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Smiller4128's gear list:Smiller4128's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +4 more
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
DmikeB Junior Member • Posts: 41
Re: Sony NEX-6 or Olympus OMD EM5?

This is quite a regular question - if you search for NEX6 in this forum then you'll find lots of debate about it. The sensors are of course different in size - although the difference is actually fairly slight and smaller still if you prefer the 4:3 ratio and so would tend to crop to that anyway. So, you'd expect the NEX6 to lead slightly in terms of simple IQ. (Oddly dpreview rate the Olympus higher.)

Personally, I'm very pleased with the OM-D and love the ergonomics. The camera is very flexible in set up which does add to its complexity. People who don't like the ergonomics seem often to be multiple camera users - possibly if you often switch between cameras then the OM-D is more difficult.

For the NEX6 - it is quite a lot cheaper than the OM-D. The large grip also makes it very nice to hold.

DmikeB's gear list:DmikeB's gear list
Canon PowerShot S90 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +2 more
Joseph T Lewis III Veteran Member • Posts: 3,435

Smiller4128 wrote:

So I've been looking into getting a Micro 4/3's camera as a smaller, secondary camera. I've been looking online a lot and have narrowed down my choices to either a Sony NEX 6 or an Olympus OMD EM5. I'm looking for suggestions on either one from someone who has one or the other. I really wish someone carried the Olympus in stores so that I could try it out. I REALLY like the looks of it but I'm not quite sure how it would feel in hand compared to the NEX 6. Anyways, any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Is it your intent to buy multiple lenses and build up a system with whichever camera you choose?  If so, I suggest you look at the micro four thirds lenses that are available vs. the NEX E-mount lenses; you'll find a wider variety to choose from if you go the MFT route.  There are many, many threads out there about MFT vs NEX lenses.

If on the other hand you plan on using it only as a "smaller, secondary camera" to your larger system camera and do NOT intend to run out and buy a bunch of lenses for it, you might consider the Sony RX100 instead. It is truly pocketable, has a large sensor (albeit not as large as an MFT sensor), produces very good images, and is cheaper than either the NEX-6 or the OMD.  There are many threads and reviews about the quality of the RX100 you can check out.  People use RX100's as an alternative to their OMD or NEX's and seem quite happy with them.

By the way, I had a NEX-5N and sold it to buy my OMD.  I love the OMD's features, capabilities and the quality of the pics it produces.  It feels fine in my hands (especially after buying the JB grip for it, which makes it handle a lot better and was a bargain at only $46).  The NEX-6 and OMD are pretty much the same size; I don't think there would be a major difference in how one handles vs the other.   The OMD has more control wheels to allow the quick changing of settings than the NEX does.

I have looked at the NEX-6 from time to time, but have not been seriously tempted due to what I feel is a much better selection of lenses for the MFT.   I am however very close to buying an RX100 to use as an alternative to my OMD (we're going on a trip this summer and I'm not sure about the wisdom of carrying $2000+ worth of OMD and lenses around with me in an amusement park).

Hope this helps

-- hide signature --

Tom

Joseph T Lewis III's gear list:Joseph T Lewis III's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Olympus E-M1 Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 +5 more
s_grins
s_grins Forum Pro • Posts: 12,240

Joseph T Lewis III wrote:

Smiller4128 wrote:

Is it your intent to buy multiple lenses and build up a system with whichever camera you choose?  If so, I suggest you look at the micro four thirds lenses that are available vs. the NEX E-mount lenses; you'll find a wider variety to choose from if you go the MFT route.  There are many, many threads out there about MFT vs NEX lenses.

If on the other hand you plan on using it only as a "smaller, secondary camera" to your larger system camera and do NOT intend to run out and buy a bunch of lenses for it, you might consider the Sony RX100 instead. It is truly pocketable, has a large sensor (albeit not as large as an MFT sensor), produces very good images, and is cheaper than either the NEX-6 or the OMD.  There are many threads and reviews about the quality of the RX100 you can check out.  People use RX100's as an alternative to their OMD or NEX's and seem quite happy with them.

By the way, I had a NEX-5N and sold it to buy my OMD.  I love the OMD's features, capabilities and the quality of the pics it produces.  It feels fine in my hands (especially after buying the JB grip for it, which makes it handle a lot better and was a bargain at only $46).  The NEX-6 and OMD are pretty much the same size; I don't think there would be a major difference in how one handles vs the other.   The OMD has more control wheels to allow the quick changing of settings than the NEX does.

I have looked at the NEX-6 from time to time, but have not been seriously tempted due to what I feel is a much better selection of lenses for the MFT.   I am however very close to buying an RX100 to use as an alternative to my OMD (we're going on a trip this summer and I'm not sure about the wisdom of carrying $2000+ worth of OMD and lenses around with me in an amusement park).

Hope this helps

If RX100 does not have EVF, for me it is no-go sign. Even so this camera has larger sensor and beautiful lens, it has no value for me as prime camera, and is very expensive as secondary.

-- hide signature --

Looking for equilibrium...

s_grins's gear list:s_grins's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Art Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S +3 more
jeffharris
jeffharris Veteran Member • Posts: 8,836

Smiller4128 wrote:

Pick your shortcoming…

The NEX 6 has much better ergonomics than the OMD. Although when using long lenses, the NEX's offset viewfinder makes for some really awkward handling.

It boils down to lenses, really. The selection of native M4/3 lenses is far greater than the NEX system, so I would go with NEX only if I were to adapt manual lenses.

There are some great native M4/3 lenses like the Oly 12mm, 45mm, 60mm macro and 75mm, the Voigtländers, Panasonic fixed aperture zooms (7-14mm, 12-35mm and 35-100mm) 20mm and 25mm. At this point, the only really good NEX lens is the Zeiss 24mm.

So, it's all about lenses, really.

jeffharris's gear list:jeffharris's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F0.95 Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm F0.95 Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical +28 more
Whacked Forum Member • Posts: 51

Hope this helps

+1 to the above.  I don't really like the lens selection on the Sony.  I also don't like the .jpg output on the Sony's as well as either the Olympus or Fuji output.  I'm also considering the RX100 as a pocket cam.  I bought a Fuji X100s for the 35 ish lens and great output, but I don't like the low light focus on the Fuji, so I'll probably return it.  I'm tempted to get the Schneider 14 for the OMD when it comes out even though the price is crazy, but I'll have to see if the lens is as magical as the price.

Whacked

jeffharris
jeffharris Veteran Member • Posts: 8,836

I am however very close to buying an RX100 to use as an alternative to my OMD (we're going on a trip this summer and I'm not sure about the wisdom of carrying $2000+ worth of OMD and lenses around with me in an amusement park).

Why not get an EPM2 or GX1 with a kit zoom? Prices are great these days and you'll have a full-tilt secondary camera instead of a glorified P&S.

I just got a GX1 on sale and it's a great second, casual-shooting body that I can use any of my M4/3 lenses on. 5t's perfect for one of the M4/3 pancakes. I use the 20mm. The Oly 15mm Body cap Lens is a ton of fun to use, too!

Also, if you're looking for a zero-worry secondary camera, the Oly TG-1 or TG-2 are pretty tough to beat. (pun not intended… honest ). Compact, good IQ, work in rain or snow, where even an RX100 would fear to tread  AND they can go underwater. I have a TG1 and love it!

jeffharris's gear list:jeffharris's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F0.95 Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm F0.95 Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical +28 more
Joseph T Lewis III Veteran Member • Posts: 3,435

Good points, Jeff.  I hadn't thought about the GX1 or E-PM2 for the OP.  Don't know if he is interested in that class of camera or not.

So far as a GX1 for me personally (which I think was the intent of your post): I already have an E-PL2 as a backup camera but have found I never use it.  If I am going to go to the trouble to take an interchangeable lens camera, I end up taking the OMD.  (I leave my Sony A57 at home for the same reason, but that's another story.)  I am after something I really can put in my pocket; a "set it and forget it" camera I can take with me anywhere and not have to worry about bags (even little ones), straps, etc.    The size, fast wide lens, and IQ of the RX100 are very appealing to me, although I haven't totally made my mind up yet.

One thing that we should probably tell the OP: if you buy the OMD, be wary of the small Panasonic pancake 14-42 X power zoom lens.   There are many reports of it having problems with shutter-induced vibrations at certain speeds, that result in blurry images.  This problem occurs on the OMD as well as on the Pany bodies, although perhaps not quite as pronounced.

I checked on this the other day and there don't seem to be any recent threads that say "Eureka, the problem has been fixed and all the Pany 14-42 X zoom lenses produced after mm/dd/yyyy are all very sharp at all shutter speeds".  So, the issue is probably still something to at least look into.

-- hide signature --

Tom

Joseph T Lewis III's gear list:Joseph T Lewis III's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Olympus E-M1 Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 +5 more
hoppag Forum Member • Posts: 54

I had an e-pl1, then moved over to the Nex 5n as I saw a great deal.

I really like the handling of the Nex, the big chunky hand grip and using my thumb to press the shutter worked really well for me.  The focus peaking is also brilliant when working with shallow depth of field and / or manual lenses... BRILLIANT.

However! For me (and I can't emphasis the "for me" enough) I was frequently frustrated by the numerous photos I took of my nephews that were great apart from the fact they faces were not in focus.  I can't say that I was overly surprised but of course a larger senor + F1.8 + slow AF + kids on sugar = less in focus photos to work with that my e-pl1 and panny 14mm combo.

However pt2... when I have the time to properly compose shots and focus manually / fine tune focus using the DMF, the Nex system is very good.  If you're into using manual lenses then you'll fall in love with focus peaking.  Also if you zone focus then you'll be fine.  I know the Nex6 has phase detection AF but from what I've read it's still pretty slow.

I've gone with the e-pl5 now as:

a) small camera + lens package (though personally not as nice in the hand as the 5n)

b) fast AF for family snaps whilst interacting with kids

c) better selection of lenses

d) easy to use in A / P / S modes so I can set it up, give it to my sister and she can snap away too.  I actually get some pictures of myself that way!  (not that I'm vain or anything)

A lot of what made me move back was due to my personal preference for shooting but I will say that both systems are bloody brilliant.

If you do go with the Nex then the Sony 50mm the Sigmas are pretty damn good.  Though be warned, the 50mm is a big ole thing.

hoppag's gear list:hoppag's gear list
Sony Alpha a7
OP Smiller4128 Contributing Member • Posts: 537

jeffharris wrote:

Smiller4128 wrote:

Pick your shortcoming…

The NEX 6 has much better ergonomics than the OMD. Although when using long lenses, the NEX's offset viewfinder makes for some really awkward handling.

It boils down to lenses, really. The selection of native M4/3 lenses is far greater than the NEX system, so I would go with NEX only if I were to adapt manual lenses.

There are some great native M4/3 lenses like the Oly 12mm, 45mm, 60mm macro and 75mm, the Voigtländers, Panasonic fixed aperture zooms (7-14mm, 12-35mm and 35-100mm) 20mm and 25mm. At this point, the only really good NEX lens is the Zeiss 24mm.

Maybe it's just me but I'm having trouble finding a lot of Olympus Lenses for their system. Now, I know that the NEX system has very few lenses, but the more I look at them, the more I don't think it'd be too big of a deal for me. They essentially already have everything I need (zoom, prime, etc.) I dont think it'd be too bad. However, my concern with the OMD is that there's no one really out their who use them too much. Is that due to little advertisement or no popularity? My concern there is that if I buy it, will the Olympus OMD line die out? Cause I don't see that being an issue with Sony. BUT, once again I LOVE the look of the OMD. I really like that old school throwback design.

Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +4 more
007peter
007peter Forum Pro • Posts: 11,772
[Smiller4128] Irrational FEAR "EM5 dying out?"

Smiller4128 wrote:

my concern with the OMD is that there's no one really out their who use them too much. Is that due to little advertisement or no popularity? My concern there is that if I buy it, will the Olympus OMD line die out? Cause I don't see that being an issue with Sony. BUT, once again I LOVE the look of the OMD. I really like that old school throwback design.

I find your reasoning both FLAW and IRRATIONAL....and I"m saying this as a NEX owner.

Your very criticism/fear of EM5 dying out, how come it never occur to you that NEX could also died out????

From my viewpoints, I almost never seen anybody shooting with NEX either.  Using your reasoning, I should abondon my NEX immediately for the fear or NEX dying out.

I find it funny that you selectively siting the lack of visibility as a weakness of EM5, yet ignore the very same lack of visibility against NEX.. Strange reasoning skill indeed

JCB123 Senior Member • Posts: 1,274
Re: Forget NEX6 vs E-M5 & choose a system

Smiller4128 wrote:

Honestly you don't want to decide based on a camera model that will be obsolete before you know it. Look at the system behind Sony NEX and m43.

• Micro 4/3 has a large selection of lens. There is a good choice of quality lenses, primes and zooms ranging from 7 to 300mm focal lengths.
  • NEX still has a quite limited range of native lenses. It is growing but quite slowly.
  • Micro 4/3 lenses are compact and light weight. This is the biggest advantage over larger format systems. You can put together a comprehensive set of lenses that you can carry around all day.
  • Although NEX lenses are a little smaller than DSLR lenses the size weight advantage compared to DSLRs is quite minimal.
  • NEX larger sensor gives it an advantage over m43 in terms of image quality. This advantage is small to insignificant at low ISO for most types of output. At higher ISO the advantage is greater but diminishing as time goes on.
  • NEX is ahead on developing embedded PDAF for better focus tracking and distance awareness for the AF systems. Sonys PDAF is not up to the same standard as DSLR though so this is not a big enough advantage to swing a decision. In the future all CSC camera systems will improve to include better focus tracking systems.
  • Flash. Olympus flash is good but not as sophisticated as Nikon or Canon. I am not sure about Sony but Minoltas flash system (Sony bought Minolta) was pretty good. Neither has the same support for radio triggers etc as Nikon or Canon.

The above are just a few things to consider. I would advise that you research each system and see which one will satisfy your eventual needs as you build a system over time. If you don't intend to build a system ask yourself why you want to buy a system camera.

If you decide that m43 is the right choice for you then consider saving some money by getting an E-PL5 instead of the E-M5. Each has some advantages over the other but the E-PL5 is much cheaper even if you buy an add on EVF accessory. Neither of them (or any m43 to date) is a complete all rounder since their continuous AF performance is lacking. I think that that will be addressed in a future generation, but for now I think that the E-M5 is rather expensive and I think that the E-PL5 makes more sense & better value for money (just my opinion)

Regards

John

JCB123's gear list:JCB123's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Nikon D7100
Xellz Regular Member • Posts: 371

Smiller4128 wrote:

jeffharris wrote:

Smiller4128 wrote:

Pick your shortcoming…

Maybe it's just me but I'm having trouble finding a lot of Olympus Lenses for their system. Now, I know that the NEX system has very few lenses, but the more I look at them, the more I don't think it'd be too big of a deal for me. They essentially already have everything I need (zoom, prime, etc.) I dont think it'd be too bad. However, my concern with the OMD is that there's no one really out their who use them too much. Is that due to little advertisement or no popularity? My concern there is that if I buy it, will the Olympus OMD line die out? Cause I don't see that being an issue with Sony. BUT, once again I LOVE the look of the OMD. I really like that old school throwback design.

Add panasonic m4/3 lenses too, m4/3 lenses are fully compatible, so you can use both oly and pana lenses. Just yesterday i compared few cameras side by side in shop, including nex-6. Body of nex-6 is certainly really nice to use, but lenses are the problem here. Just compare what you plan on using.

Xellz wrote:

Smiller4128 wrote:

jeffharris wrote:

Smiller4128 wrote:

Pick your shortcoming…

Add panasonic m4/3 lenses too, m4/3 lenses are fully compatible, so you can use both oly and pana lenses. Just yesterday i compared few cameras side by side in shop, including nex-6. Body of nex-6 is certainly really nice to use, but lenses are the problem here. Just compare what you plan on using.

Thank you! I was not aware all M4/3 lenses were compatible with each other! Now I have to go back and look at the lens selections all over again lol

Re: Forget NEX6 vs E-M5 & choose a system

JCB123 wrote:

Smiller4128 wrote:

Honestly you don't want to decide based on a camera model that will be obsolete before you know it. Look at the system behind Sony NEX and m43.

• Micro 4/3 has a large selection of lens. There is a good choice of quality lenses, primes and zooms ranging from 7 to 300mm focal lengths.
  • NEX still has a quite limited range of native lenses. It is growing but quite slowly.
  • Micro 4/3 lenses are compact and light weight. This is the biggest advantage over larger format systems. You can put together a comprehensive set of lenses that you can carry around all day.
  • Although NEX lenses are a little smaller than DSLR lenses the size weight advantage compared to DSLRs is quite minimal.
  • NEX larger sensor gives it an advantage over m43 in terms of image quality. This advantage is small to insignificant at low ISO for most types of output. At higher ISO the advantage is greater but diminishing as time goes on.
  • NEX is ahead on developing embedded PDAF for better focus tracking and distance awareness for the AF systems. Sonys PDAF is not up to the same standard as DSLR though so this is not a big enough advantage to swing a decision. In the future all CSC camera systems will improve to include better focus tracking systems.
  • Flash. Olympus flash is good but not as sophisticated as Nikon or Canon. I am not sure about Sony but Minoltas flash system (Sony bought Minolta) was pretty good. Neither has the same support for radio triggers etc as Nikon or Canon.

The above are just a few things to consider. I would advise that you research each system and see which one will satisfy your eventual needs as you build a system over time. If you don't intend to build a system ask yourself why you want to buy a system camera.

If you decide that m43 is the right choice for you then consider saving some money by getting an E-PL5 instead of the E-M5. Each has some advantages over the other but the E-PL5 is much cheaper even if you buy an add on EVF accessory. Neither of them (or any m43 to date) is a complete all rounder since their continuous AF performance is lacking. I think that that will be addressed in a future generation, but for now I think that the E-M5 is rather expensive and I think that the E-PL5 makes more sense & better value for money (just my opinion)

Regards

John

Thank You very much, that was quite informative indeed! I guess i have some more research to do before choosing one or the other. I had looked at the E-PL5 too, but decided against it once again to the very unique and cool design of the E-M5

sigala1 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,818
Expect biased answers

Smiller4128 wrote:

Because you are asking this on an m43 board, expected everyone to say that m43 is great, rah rah rah. Camera brands are like religion. Camera owners will want to CONVERT you to their own brand.

Chatokun
Chatokun Regular Member • Posts: 447
Re: Expect biased answers

sigala1 wrote:

Smiller4128 wrote:

Because you are asking this on an m43 board, expected everyone to say that m43 is great, rah rah rah. Camera brands are like religion. Camera owners will want to CONVERT you to their own brand.

Actually, from my experience here on threads of this nature, this isn't really true. Sure, there'll be a bias here, but many of the people using m43 are also cross platform. We have Nikon and Canon FF users who use m43 as they're secondary camera, while they stick to FF for their money making shots. I've also seen people who use Nex and m43. I've seen many a post saying "based on what you want, you don't want m43, we suggest x".

However, people who have switched to m43 would be ones who have used and come to appreciate the differences inherent in choosing the system, and the benefits and cons of choosing it. These people have decided the benefits outweigh whatever cons there are, so of course they'd suggest it. The best bet is to post on both, and ignore anyone actively insulting the other system, just listen to those rationally discussing their choices.

I haven't use the Nex, so I have no comparison to base it on. I personally like the feel of my OMD in hand, but I did add a third party grip, and I admit the grip is lacking. The Nex 6 seems to be the winner there, according to people. As for buttons, dials, and the like, the OMD is the best that I've used. I haven't used the Nex or GH3, so I can't compare against those, but I like them.

Chatokun's gear list:Chatokun's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic LX100 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +13 more
Russ Houston
Russ Houston Veteran Member • Posts: 6,375

I moved from APS-C to micro 4/3 due mainly to lens size, so the NEX (being APS-C) would still be saddled with larger lenses than MFT.  And I was using Pentax, which is a small dSLR (same size as the GH3), and their small prime lenses.  However, once the focal length got longer, or the aperture larger, the lenses grew much larger than the MFT equivalents.

I love how the OM-D looks, and it's one of the reasons I bought it (same argument for the E-P1 when it came out), so I understand your interest.  However, both camera will give great photos once you learn how to use them.  If size is at all a driver, I think the MFT system will be overall smaller than a NEX system.

-- hide signature --
 Russ Houston's gear list:Russ Houston's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 +7 more
tedolf
tedolf Forum Pro • Posts: 26,570
Why are you looking at the top of the range......

for a "secondary camera".

Wouldn't a PEN or a NEX 3/5 make more sense?

Tedolph

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT +8 more
Chatokun
Chatokun Regular Member • Posts: 447
Re: Why are you looking at the top of the range......

tedolf wrote:

for a "secondary camera".

Wouldn't a PEN or a NEX 3/5 make more sense?

Tedolph

OMD and Nex 6-7 are probably the most known to people outside the respective systems (besides old legends like EPL1 and GF1), so they're probably what people aim for. Until you go do some research, I wouldn't expect someone from another system to have heard the EPL5 and EPM2 having the same sensor, and therefore the same quality and better choice for a sub camera. OMD has seriously been praised all over, so it makes sense it'll be the first thing someone will think of getting.

That said, OP. I think if you don't need some of the features of the OMD: built in EVF, weather sealing, 5 axis IBIS, then the EPL5 is probably a better choice. It still has IBIS, though not quite as good as the OMDs, but it has the same senor, with it's very nice DR, ISO, and Color performance.

Edit: I notice on another thread he's decided to go for the OMD. Ah well.

Chatokun's gear list:Chatokun's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic LX100 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads