>>>Saturday B&W Thread - 4/13/2013>>>

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions
in_focus
in_focus Forum Pro • Posts: 18,674
Re: Fantastic pictures everyone.

Me Tarzan wrote:

The wife's spring projects keep me from responding to each.

This is another week of awe inspiring images.

-- hide signature --

Frank

LOL, Frank.. your honesty is appreciated .. except for the spring projects, are you entitled also to spring breakers?(no pun intended, couldn't resist!)..

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: Not Spring

A powerful set, Trent.. wakes you up instantly if viewed in morning hours .. the thunder-house is revealing all the fine details and especially the wood textures - wonder about the hammer and cross sign ? .. the second image is showing fine exposure, great crispness - sharpness, good light, and neat stitching.. fine work, thanks for sharing and waking me up ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: Don't come to close...

Good image, Pierre.. interesting tree with branches reaching down to the ground.. not very attractive at the moment, must be beautiful when "dressed up" in all the foliage .. well composed picture, really like the rendition, there is some resemblance to lithographic reproduction.. well spotted and processed..

Thank you for sharing,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

Arjun G Regular Member • Posts: 443
Jeep in the mountains

in_focus
Re: Jeep in the mountains

Fine image, Arjun.. love the mass of clouds rolling over the hills - well spotted and pictured, good composition.. thank you for sharing ..

Cheers,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

carizi
carizi Veteran Member • Posts: 9,225
Re: Jeep in the mountains

Look at those clouds!!!  Nicely captured!

carizi's gear list:carizi's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +4 more
carizi
Re: Don't come to close...

That is one beautiful tree!!!!!!!.........

Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +4 more
carizi
Re: Not Spring

Impacting photography, Trent!!!!!!!....

carizi
Re: Some street pictures

Very enjoyable, Rick.....Like the pose you captured on the first guy......

tonybax Regular Member • Posts: 366
Re: silver sea

-- hide signature --

howay the lads

tonybax's gear list:tonybax's gear list
Nikon D5600 Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM
yellodog Senior Member • Posts: 1,853
Re: Looks like there might be a spring this year as well...

Cheers Bruno

Re: Bear bridge

Excellent PP and super composition.

Re: Overlook and harbor

Fantastic. Is IR mixed up in these shots in any way?

Me Tarzan
Me Tarzan Senior Member • Posts: 1,392
Re: Fantastic pictures everyone.

in_focus wrote:

Me Tarzan wrote:

The wife's spring projects keep me from responding to each.

This is another week of awe inspiring images.

-- hide signature --

Frank

LOL, Frank.. your honesty is appreciated .. except for the spring projects, are you entitled also to spring breakers?(no pun intended, couldn't resist!)..

-- hide signature --

Bruno

LOL!  Bruno, I'm taking a break today [not that I'm sore or crawling instead of walking of course]. I managed taking a backroads drive late yesterday evening, hoping to get some photography into my [brutal] day. I saw a flock of buzzards feeding on a dead calf as well as a patch of beautiful bluebonnets [too bad the wind was gusting at 35 mph].  No keepers, so I'll keep enjoying the beautiful photos posted here while I look for a good black and white subject to post next time around.

-- hide signature --

Frank

in_focus
Re: Bear bridge - Mark..

Thank you for taking a look and kind words, Mark ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

in_focus
Re: silver sea

Good image, Tony.. monochromatic rendition with slightly bluish tonality is to my liking working good in combination with large sea surface - nicely captured glitter od top of the waves.. good eye, thank you for sharing ..

Cheers,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

Re: Bear bridge

There is mystery in the air, captured in this photograph. The trees look eerie. The black and white rendering is perfect.

Re: x10

Fully Wound is an excellent composite. It looks very good. Will I see this picture on a book cover soon.

Good work. Thanks for sharing.

Re: St. Cross Church.

I like the very cool tint with slight bluish hues. The steeple separating the light and dark sky is striking. You seem to have chosen an excellent spot to compose this picture. This is a nice capture.

Re: Simplified

I like the patterns in the first photograph and the distribution of light and dark shades.

The second photograph is really very interesting. Where was this taken. Is there really such a tree. All the details on the structure have been captured very well and the light compliments it very well.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads