Any further suggestions / your try to this retouching?
Here's an image of (a part of) our beacr in winter (1). Rather dull.
So I gave it a retouching (2) with:
- Heavy vertical cropping (almost pano)
- A little Multiply layer (especially in the air)
- A (modest) overall sepia fiter
- Finally some sharpening in the lower parts.
Can you give some further tips / your try ?
Thanks in advance !
Thumbs up from me really like what you did, strange looking clouds.
Visit my website for lots of pics and fun...
ps If you see someone without a smile on, give him one of yours...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)