NEX5R + 1650 -> Flowers
Shiroa has good point. But, for me, #1 has competition for my eye that is very pleasant to go with the strong central orange hues.
More importantly, don't be afraid of AUTO.
Nice pictures. Try having the flowers off centre. Just remember to use spot or touch focus to get the flower focus.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO