vaio s15 win8 version horrible sound: any fix?
1. Recently i bought my new vaio s15 2013 core i7 3632 win 8 version through the sony us online store. i m shocked with the audio performance of the machine. it's simply horrible. Can u please inform me any clue to maximize the audio performance in my vaio? any idea?
2. sometimes i use skype on my vaio. but i cant hear the sounds clearly from opposite side, its very low. i don't use any external device such as soundbox or earphone, i just use built in speaker. i have the experience to use vaio f series before, it was very pleasing experience. the audios r good and skye conversations are just fine. am i missing something here? is it related to settings?
3. if i use an external sound box or earphone, will there need any setting?
Oh man, is it that bad? How is the webcam? some reviews said that the webcam is very dark and grainy?
Most importantly, What is your impression of the IPS display on this laptop? Is it good for editing pictures and such?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|