Thinking about the A99. Is this a good deal?
From the Sony web site. It comes bundled wit the 28-75 f2.8. I don't know anything about this lens.
I would be selling the A77 with the 16-80 and verticle grip. I have a few older Minolta lenses and the 70-400g.
The 28-75 is good, I recall the Dyxum rating is about 4.62. New I think it is $900 I got mine used for $650 at KEH. I think the next better lens, in that range, that is compatible with AF-D is the Ziess. AF-D is what drove me toward it.
A99| A77| A700
8mm Bower|14 mm Samyang|Sony 28-75 & 70-300 G|
Minolta 35-70 & 50mm 1.7| 90mm Tamron|
Sigma 18-250 70-200 & 50-500
Albums at www.sony-snapper.com
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4