Helen S (?NSFW)

Started Mar 21, 2013 | Discussions
msjhaffey Senior Member • Posts: 1,468
Helen S (?NSFW)

I had the opportunity to shoot a model called Helen a few weeks back.  Although it was a lingerie shoot, this is more a portrait shot.

Comments and criticism welcome.

msjhaffey's gear list:msjhaffey's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S 70-200mm F2.8E FL ED VR
jjoehumps Forum Member • Posts: 89
Re: Helen S (?NSFW)

Your ambient light is not bright enough and you're getting very large pupils. Since I was told that about some of my photos that's the first thing I see now. Other than that nice headshot

-- hide signature --

www.jhumphriesphotography.com

Manzur Fahim
Manzur Fahim Senior Member • Posts: 1,730

I believe I have shot her on the same day

Need to get some free time to edit

Manzur Fahim's gear list:Manzur Fahim's gear list
Sigma sd Quattro Fujifilm GFX 50S Sony Alpha a7R III Fujifilm GF 110mm F2 Sigma DP2 Merrill +6 more
Ed Woodson
Ed Woodson Contributing Member • Posts: 797

jjoehumps wrote:

Your ambient light is not bright enough and you're getting very large pupils. Since I was told that about some of my photos that's the first thing I see now. Other than that nice headshot

And, there are those who feel that dialted pupils add a degree of sexuality to a photo.

-- hide signature --

I've always found it interesting that those who claim to reject hate are usually the ones most willing to embrace it.
www.edwoodsonphotography.com

checkmate91 Regular Member • Posts: 225

Ed Woodson wrote:

jjoehumps wrote:

And, there are those who feel that dialted pupils add a degree of sexuality to a photo woman.

Fixed that for you

checkmate91's gear list:checkmate91's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS USM +6 more
Ed Woodson
Ed Woodson Contributing Member • Posts: 797

checkmate91 wrote:

Ed Woodson wrote:

jjoehumps wrote:

And, there are those who feel that dialted pupils add a degree of sexuality to a photo woman.

Fixed that for you

You indeed did....

-- hide signature --

I've always found it interesting that those who claim to reject hate are usually the ones most willing to embrace it.
www.edwoodsonphotography.com

michaelbs Senior Member • Posts: 2,704

Nsfw??

some kind of joke?

OP msjhaffey Senior Member • Posts: 1,468

Thanks for the comments.  The dilated pupils discussion was interesting ...

On NSFW: better safe than sorry.  In some work places, *any* hint of lingerie is unacceptable.  Sorry if it was a disappointment!  

-- hide signature --

Sean
www.seanhaffey.co.uk

msjhaffey's gear list:msjhaffey's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S 70-200mm F2.8E FL ED VR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads