Ricoh RDC-5300 review
In Bright Light the Camera produces rich colors that stand comparison with the best. Macro is excellent.
Using AA size cells means that wherever you are in the world you should always be able to find cells to power it.
NiMh cells have a good life.
Build quality is higher than most.
Poor in low light conditions I rate ASA at 50 or less although there is a low light setting that helps a bit and external flash can supplement the built in unit. Simplistic controls.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%