Kyocera Finecam 3300 / Yashica Finecam 3300 review
I have this camera for about 3 month. Some pictures are very good, but some are very bad. During daylight the camera is ok, but if you need flash assistance, you get mostly in trouble with this camera. Close objects are just white and the autofocus has big problems in short distance.
Autofocus in short range. Pictures with flash too bright.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|