Ricoh RDC-7 review
... got my pics for my own url befor by a Rolleiflex SL 66 SE;
then came an Offer, i could'nt say no ...
... now can i get some of 1:1-pics with my "RDC i-700" about my Job (Camera-Restorer) in a quality, i've never had bevor - without any problems: 1 Lamp to the left, 1 to the right, both with a normal DIN-A-4- Paper to soften it - and SHOT, thats all ...
... you can see it maybee from January-begin on www.photodoc.de
Yeah! 1. The Main-Control-Wheel is too easy to move ...
... so often its doing, what it(!) wonts!
2. The Controlbuttons for "Display" and "Menu" ar
unprotected, when you open the [ very big!!! ]
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!