Fujifilm MX-500 review
Owned this camera for about two years now, and It hasn't let me down once, easy to use, and returns the brightest sharpest pic's I have seen with out adjustment on some other camera's even at more pixels use.
Macro's are fantastic, and landscapes are best, dull lighting needs adjustment.
Love the shutter over lense, something when I was buying was inportant, also th efact it uses normal batteries, when travelling you cannot get to a plug socket sometimes, but batteries can be found even in the depths of India or Peru...
Slightly bulky, slow serial download, no optical zoom
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%