Olympus D-400 Zoom (C900Z) review
This is my first digital camera and I have had it since very early 1998. Unfortunately it has had to go awawy for a repair because I accidentally thumped it against a door frame!
This is a suoerb camera for a beginner in digital photography - compact, simple to use (but you MUST read the manual to get the best out of it) and produces pictures that are perfectly adequate for home/web use. I am very fond of mine and use it constantly as my job takes me to some far flung places.
The pictures do have a very slight soft-focus look that can easily be improved by using a good graphics package. I use Paint Shop Pro 7 to 'sharpen' them but the vast majority of users won't notice a problem.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!