HP Photosmart C20 review
I've owned camera 3+ years. Very durable, reliable and easy to use. It has taken a beating and has continued to function despite dropping on concrete twice. A few broken pieces, but it still works well. Long shutter speed allows low light pictures without flash, which is sometimes necessary.
No software problems encountered on Win 98 or Me. Comes with paper saver software which fits various size pictures on the same page to use paper most efficiently.
Video out is handy with slideshow capabilities. User presets picture intervals.
(remove .nospam to reply)
Resolution is par for a 1 megapixel camera. Color on the camera is poor and really cannot capture good skin tones. Flash is too powerful and really washes out subject. Better to shut off flash whenever possible.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%