HP Photosmart C500 review
The HP Photosmart c500 has some weight to it which I find comfortable. I use it for landscape photography as well as photographing componants for computer manipulation art and have found it to be a very good allrounder.
However I wouldn't use it for sports-action photos as I have found the delay between shutter button press and the photo being taken to be a bit too long.
No support on the web for scripting for the Digita OS.
Flashpoint have removed their site that had scripting info.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%