Minolta DiMAGE E201 review
I've bought my E201 2 mounths ago and I'm fully satisfied with it. 2.3 mpix, video mode, good construction. And it's very easy to use. Good amateur camera!
1. Hungry for batteries - NiMH strongly recommended!
2. Sometimes dark images in auto modes. Cures with manual settings.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|