Casio QV-2000UX review
I've taken lots of good pictures with it. See
http://community.webshots.com/user/tom_tex for pics of Venice, Rome, Florence, Austria, Washington DC, flowers...
After a year I got rechargeable NIMH batteries and the camera is 500% more useable. With alkaline batteries you can't use the LCD for more than a couple pictures.
I have taken many nice pictures with it but too many of them don't work because of focus problems. This is mostly at night. It wouldn't be bad if the manual infinity setting worked correctly, but infinity must be about 3 feet. Manual focus isn't very useful either.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%