Minolta DiMAGE E201 review
I have used many different camera, and this one was the first i have bought.
Camera is quite OK, but the quality of the 2MPixel is poor.
Very high consumption on battery, you allways need to have a reserve pack with you.
I had to give this camera back, also if price was quite OK.
Still some problems at the camera. Minolta should post a software release, improvment all these small problems.
Resume: is a good camera but only for daylight fotos.
Focusing with normal room tungstene light, also at high exposure (ASA340) is not possible. So almost all these shot are too dark and out of focus.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)