Fujifilm FinePix A201 review

Started Mar 24, 2002 | User reviews
Unknown user 89546 New Member • Posts: 1
Fujifilm FinePix A201 review

The best camera for your money in the market today. I got it from Dell for $200, and I am stunned by the excellent picture quality. I was a little bit concerned with all the negative low light performance comments, so I took a few pictures in low light just to check. They were super. It is a excellent basic, no frills, point and shoot camera.

Before I went shopping, I had set the following specifications for the perfect camera for my intended uses, which were taking load and loads of pictures on vacations and parties :-

1) At least 2 MP: Because this is what you need for excellent 5 x 7 pictures.

2) AA Batterias: Because if the batteries run out, just trash them and get new ones, and go on your way. You may need different kinds of adapters for your rechargable batteries charger, depending where you go in the world. But hey, you can get AA batteries everywhere on the globe.

3) Rapid Fire Performance: I just hate the stupid noise a lot of zoom cameras make, not to mention the time they take to get their autofocus and stuff like that right. And all this time you are twiddling your thumbs, waiting, waiting, ... Not for me, I wanted a camera that could recover quickly after each shot, so I could capture many spontaneous memories.

And folks, Fuji Finepix A201 fit the bill perfectly. So don't wait, go get it.

Fujifilm FinePix A201
2 megapixels • 1.6 screen • 36 mm
Announced: Aug 23, 2001
Unknown user 89546's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads