Fujifilm MX-1200 / Fujifilm Finepix 1200 review
It has been now more than 2 and a half years of usage and still it amazes me. Among the cheapest cameras this was truly the best i could find taken into account the average quality of a digicam between 1999 and 2000. I loved the design very clean and simple, and the ease of use enabling me to take great shots minutes after unpacking it. As for everyone else, a USB reader and an upgrade up to 64 MB is a must....even better with a 256Mb compact flash, IF you got money to burn...
For as low as 10 bucks i got also a nice camera bag from a photo shop so i could protect the digicam from dust and scratches and solve the problem of having to worry about the particles of dust making spots and blurs on my photos.
Lens easy to pick up dust, the best photos are only in good light conditions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%