Fujifilm MX-500 review
I have had the MX500 since Nov '99 and have found it to be reliable and an excellent camera for it's time. Image quality and true to life color are probably it's strongest points.
Although I am considering getting a newer Camera in the next 6 months, I shall definitely have a continued use for the old MX.
Great viewing & slide show options when using the Camera as a photo album.
Sometimes during battery changeover setup returns to defaults. No big deal, just convienence issue.
Slow shutter button response for unanticipated snapshot, but this is atypical of Cameras of this era.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4