Olympus D-510 Zoom (C-200 Zoom) review
The D-510 Zoom has been around a year and is still a current model. (Although the new smaller, lighter and more expensive D-520 may eventually take its place). The 510 takes excellent 2.1 MP pics up to 8x10. The camera is simple and easy to use if you read the included CD manual. Easy to transfer pics to computer. Great camera for novice and intermediate user. Highly reccomended
Only from people who do not read manual and therefore do not know how to fully operate camera. I have read the D-510 does not have the following features; (which it does have)
1. Hold settings when camera is turned off. It does
2. View pics without closing lens. You can very easily.
3. Veiw multiple pics at one time. You can.
4. Delete pics one at a time. You can very quick.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|