Minolta DiMAGE E203 review
Great value for money - great point and shoot.
Obviously we'd all like 6MP, unlimited video with sound, 10x optical zoom, fully adjustable settings, etc. but for £169 (what I paid for it) the camera is great.
I never used to take many photos with my old traditional but since getting this 3 months ago I've hardly put the thing down!
Image quality is just about perfect in good light but can get quite grainy indoors and in the evening. The image does get compressed quite a lot some times which can lead to a lack of depth of quality under some circumstances, but as I said earlier its perfect in daylight.
I bought this camera as it was the cheapest 2MP 2xOptical zoom camera with movie capabilities. I'm certainly not disappointed.
The zoom/select buttons are very unresponsive which can lead to missing some shots.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%